Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://propertyofzack.com/post/3790528261/propertyofzack-label-talk-mightier-than-sword

Screw this. I have to buy 3 different copies? There had better be a way to buy the 7"s separately.

I sense much fear in you... the original CDs required you to find and buy all three, this is just the same thing. They're 'bonus' tracks. It's actually part of the fun if it's hard to own everything.

Plus you know the release is going to be spectacular, I'm looking forward to it.

I find nothing fun about purchasing a 10 year old album that will probably cost $20-$30 3 times for 6 ok b-sides.
This.

It's a great record and all the b-sides are important to me. But when the album came out, all I had to do was get the b-sides I was missing from my friends' copies. Seeing as this is sort of a "deluxe reissue" situation, one would think that it would collect the special material in one concise package.

wow, this dude is going overboard with the cash grabbing. I think all he managed to do with this was look like a fool for 6 months while trying to hype this when hot topic has already sold 2000 copies of it, and then piss everyone off that was waiting on him and probably would have purchased his copy.

glad i got mine.

Guest vinyldoa
A little birdie told me that the 180g Black version would come with all 3 7"s...just sayin...don't quote me or anything :-)

I figured something like this would happen happen. I'll do my best to get it, I've done pretty good with the other blink releases

wow, this dude is going overboard with the cash grabbing. I think all he managed to do with this was look like a fool for 6 months while trying to hype this when hot topic has already sold 2000 copies of it, and then piss everyone off that was waiting on him and probably would have purchased his copy.

glad i got mine.

Glad you also got all those Enema of the State variants.

glad i got mine.

Glad you also got all those Enema of the State variants.

yeah, its a big album for me and i wanted to collect it. it also took me a couple months buying 2nd hand.

i also didn't HAVE to buy all of them to get all of the songs.

• 2 weeks later...