Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

I went to HT today to pick up an order ($1 shipping thru store) today. I ordered the Bob marley, blink and a few others....5 in total. The chick goes to the back to get my order, she comes out with this box about 2 feet long 1 1/2' by about 1'....a huge box. She tips it to walk back behind the counter and you can hear all the LP's just banging around in this HUGE box.....they through a little brown paper in the box.... a single piece about as big as 1 page in the newspaper! What the Fuck! Amazingly they didn't have any damage....what are the odds of that?

Travis, you should mention something to who ever the hell is shipping records out. I'm sure HT can afford some LP mailers.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to HT today to pick up an order ($1 shipping thru store) today. I ordered the Bob marley, blink and a few others....5 in total. The chick goes to the back to get my order, she comes out with this box about 2 feet long 1 1/2' by about 1'....a huge box. She tips it to walk back behind the counter and you can hear all the LP's just banging around in this HUGE box.....they through a little brown paper in the box.... a single piece about as big as 1 page in the newspaper! What the Fuck! Amazingly they didn't have any damage....what are the odds of that?

Travis, you should mention something to who ever the hell is shipping records out. I'm sure HT can afford some LP mailers.

I did the same thing but had the opposite experience (though I ordered only the blink).

[image]

Mine was sent in a thick, sturdy box the right length/width of an lp, just a little deeper, which left room for the bubble wrap. The cashier and I were both very impressed by the packing job.

Ive gotten my last two orders in those huge boxes. The thing is, for each order, it was only for one record. No damage tho luckily,

Sorry to anyone who got damaged LPs recently.

Please call customer service and they should replace this for you. Let me know if you're having any trouble and I'll see what can be done.

Also working to try and make sure they ship vinyl out correctly so its not damaged going forward.

I don't know you, but you seem to rock. keep up the good work