Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the completists in here that really only have the right to be mad at themselves for wanting to have everything.

The bonus tracks were always just a fun thing the band wanted to do to keep it random and kind of be like trading cards. Even though I was a big Blink fan, I only bought the album once and downloaded the other bonuses after. I liked the idea of it, but didn't feel like dropping $30+ for three copies of my least favorite album of there's.

The people screaming CASH GRAB RABBLE RABBLE! need to let go of that feeling of obligation and entitlement.

Yeah, that sure was fun a decade ago when the album was new and being released to the general public and sales weren't focused on a specific group of people (us).

I find it hard to justify randomizing something that will be pricey and that mostly collectors are going to buy online just to kind of relive a so-so shopping experience from ten years ago.

• 9 months later...
BUMP!

Travis should repress this record since MTS can't get their shit together. It'd be an awesome package with those 7"s. If they were in red, yellow, green, and TOYPAJ was black or clear w/ red,yellow,green splatter...oooh, I'd be in heaven, and MTS would be neck-deep in refunds.

You found it! Thanks!

Should have an update about a HT repress soon.

BUMP!

Travis should repress this record since MTS can't get their shit together. It'd be an awesome package with those 7"s. If they were in red, yellow, green, and TOYPAJ was black or clear w/ red,yellow,green splatter...oooh, I'd be in heaven, and MTS would be neck-deep in refunds.

You found it! Thanks!

Should have an update about a HT repress soon.

:o

Where's that refund e-mail address again...?

I would love to grab another copy of this, the center label on mine is kinda fucked up, it's not a big deal but I'm a stickler for shit like that haha I'd love to see the 7's pressed with this as well. It's pretty much the only reason I've kept my MTS order. I think some variants would look cool, black red swirl, yellow black swirl, green black swirl. Mixing the 3 together might look like vomit haha or maybe a clear with red/green/yellow drops. The Buddha that was pressed last year looks amazing! It's clear with blue/yellow/green drops and compliments the art work very well! I think this pressed deserves a gate fold too!

I stick by my post in the last thread:

"Don't know how realistic a possibility it is, but if the 7"s were their respective colours, but with their symbol's etched on the b-sides, that'd be pretty sweet!"

** Also stick by my thinking that MTS will be issuing a fuck-load of refunds shortly **

Guest saywhat
And I should add that once ours is announced, everything will run smoothly and on time. Fuck delays, I'm sick of them. Get stoked.
And I should add that once ours is announced, everything will run smoothly and on time. Fuck delays, I'm sick of them. Get stoked.