CONVERGE "You Fail Me" & No Heroes" Represses

jbannon

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://deathwishinc.com/deathtalk/read.php?3,95251

this reply is not relate with the thread titled actually but i just wanna tell you guys don't support those ebay stuffs.

i ever saw some fake converge merch at here and i feel shame about thai fake merch supplier made those and sell to worldwide.

so poor....

my theory:

dw was using black kittens to make these records the blackest of black a la cruella deville.

[image]

a white kitten snuck in, got into an argument with the black kittens over whether splatter or haze vinyl was better, and in a moment of rage (dude is super serious about his variants) the black kitten shoved the white one into the record making machine.

[image]

and everyone on vc was all:

[image]

because kitten on kitten hate crimes are serious business.

My guess is they pressed a certain number on black and probably pressed additional copies on white to meet the demand. Just a guess though.

Could be. I noticed that they put up the pressing info for the following represses: Hope Con, Doomriders, NRWS, Blacklisted but nothing for YFM and NH.

Makes me wonder about the possible variants out there right now that many know nothing about.

My guess is they pressed a certain number on black and probably pressed additional copies on white to meet the demand. Just a guess though.

Could be. I noticed that they put up the pressing info for the following represses: Hope Con, Doomriders, NRWS, Blacklisted but nothing for YFM and NH.

Makes me wonder about the possible variants out there right now that many know nothing about.

AAWWWWWWWWWW! YOU SAID THE V WORRRRDDDDD!

IM TELLING MOM!