PO: Make Do And Mend - End Measured Mile

Guest scottyf

it's on interpunk and shopcastradio too, interpunk seems to be the cheapest, the total's $15.75

totally psyched for this album and going to get it one way or another

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottyf
can't wait to listen in a few!

I'm waiting for the panic exclusive vinyl to buy it

I'm pretty sure that Panic is just doing CD preorders and P+P is handling only the vinyl.

on panic's site it says

The new Make Do And Mend LP End Measured Mile is up for preorder. Panic Records WILL have an exclusive vinyl version of End Measured Mile that will be up soon in our store. In the meantime, you can still preorder the CD version from Panic or get a copy of End Measured Mile on limited Clear Vinyl (only 200 copies pressed) from Paper + Plastick, they're close to selling out of those 200, so get on those now if you want one of them. For those waiting for the Panic vinyl version, I really appreciate your patience and loyalty in supporting Panic and MDAM with that. Smartpunk is also running a preorder that includes a copy of the Vinyl, CD and an exclusive Poster. Basically, if you haven't already preordered this record, you've got three options to get another top 10 record of 2010.

also, just finished listening, band is so great! maybe my review of this in my crappy school newspaper will get some people to check it out

I'm pretty sure that Panic is just doing CD preorders and P+P is handling only the vinyl.

on panic's site it says

The new Make Do And Mend LP End Measured Mile is up for preorder. Panic Records WILL have an exclusive vinyl version of End Measured Mile that will be up soon in our store. In the meantime, you can still preorder the CD version from Panic or get a copy of End Measured Mile on limited Clear Vinyl (only 200 copies pressed) from Paper + Plastick, they're close to selling out of those 200, so get on those now if you want one of them. For those waiting for the Panic vinyl version, I really appreciate your patience and loyalty in supporting Panic and MDAM with that. Smartpunk is also running a preorder that includes a copy of the Vinyl, CD and an exclusive Poster. Basically, if you haven't already preordered this record, you've got three options to get another top 10 record of 2010.

also, just finished listening, band is so great! maybe my review of this in my crappy school newspaper will get some people to check it out

ooh, gotcha, I never saw that.

How fucking good is Ghostal?

on panic's site it says

ooh, gotcha, I never saw that.

How fucking good is Ghostal?

my favorite so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...