PO: Make Do And Mend - End Measured Mile

I called District Lines today and they assured me that I will get my refund but they claim they have a lot of refunds to do and i'll just have to wait.

good luck to those looking for refunds

this is fucked up....don't cancel my order and say you're gonna give me a refund because the order is taking too long to fill....and then take over a week to issue my refund....this entire debacle is out of hand, just absolutely bonkers

Got this mail today:

"Hey there,

If you are getting this email it means that you pre-ordered End Measured Mile. First off, we just want to say thank you. We are all incredibly proud of this record, and the fact that you were willing to purchase a physical copy,as opposed to simply downloading it, is more humbling than you could possibly imagine.

Secondly, we are sorry. We know that the wait has been a long and frustrating one, With a hold up at the printer due to the intricate nature of the artwork, and with your order being refunded by District Lines we know that there has been a lot of confusion. We decided that instead of allowing the confusion to continue, we should step in to do our best to offer some resolution.

The LP's are now available and ready to ship directly from Paper+Plastick. If you are generous enough to re-order the record, Paper+Plastick will honor your original order and make sure that you receive the same color(s) that you ordered originally via District Lines. Paper+Plastick will also take 20% off of your order and ship your record(s) for free.

We all hope that this will make up for the hassle that has been caused. If you would like to re-order your Copy(ies) of End Measured Mile, please email [email protected] with your District Lines receipt from your original order. Thank you again for your continued support and patience, and if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask us.

All our best,

MDAM"

"and with your order being refunded by District Lines "

I got this email as well but this line annoyed me. The band should know that this isn't the case, it's their business to know. Anyone get a refund yet? Judging by what colors were still available we are talking about a few hundred pre-orders tops. This is bullshit but it was nice of District Lines to send me a merry Christmas email about their sale as if I'd order from them again.

hey if they would have told me it was going to take 2 weeks to get the refund when they sent the email I would be okay. you know what i returned something to a reputable store just this week, i got my money back right there and then.

sorry but 7 to 10 days for a refund is silly.

• 2 weeks later...

got my refund yesterday from District Lines too but still no record from P+P. been listening to the mp3's though and this record is SO good. too bad the vinyl has been cursed with problems like this. it's really frustrating and I can only imagine how bad the band must feel having to deal with this kind of thing.