PO: Make Do And Mend - End Measured Mile

Great....

Hello! If you are receiving this email, you are a valued Audible Diversion Group customer who pre-ordered one of two Paper and Plastick vinyl releases, \"Make Do And Mend\" and/or \"Bomb The Music industry\". As I\'m sure you are all aware, these releases were scheduled to ship well over a month ago and have been countlessly delayed by manufacturing and other issues directly related to Paper and Plastick. Our customer\'s satisfaction is our number one priority and we have been tirelessly trying to track down these products or at least get an exact date from our vendor as to when the delayed products will arrive so we can let you know the reason for the delays and when you can expect your packages, and at this point we have received only fragmented timelines that have come and gone. We still have not received these products and we have no concrete date as to when they will arrive. You work hard for your money and with no guaranteed end in sight, we feel out of respect to you, that we must refund these orders IN FULL. All item and shipping money will be refunded to your respective credit cards/PayPal. We apologize for the inconvenience as we all have been in your shoes before. We try our hardest to keep all of our pre-order ship dates as close to the advertised timelines as possible, but unfortunately, sometimes certain situations are out of our hands and this is definitely one of them. Without your support this company could not survive, and we owe you many thanks for your patience and understanding on this matter. We know nothing can put the product you ordered in your hands at this point, but we wanted to give you this coupon code ADGPP01 for %10 off of your next ADG purchase for any trouble this may have caused you. Just enter the code ADGPP01 upon checkout and the discount will be automatically deducted from the total. Thank you for your support and we hope to serve you in the future. Timothy McTague Audible Diversion Group

I think this refund business is wack. I've preordered records that have taken WAY longer to come out (Jane Doe, and even more so, the Integrity/Rot in Hell split), and by refunding everyone, they significantly decrease the chance for those people who preordered early enough (like me) to score the rarest vinyl.