Official Secret Santa 2010 (updated 1/04)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

cuz pics make the world go round

EDIT: I'll try again later

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51365146@N05/5262782030/

EDIT: Go there it is the first picture

really random but you should send me that working title sticker and one of those acceptance stickers ;)

I'll look if I still have them. I put one acceptance sticker on my SS box and sent him another one in the mail. PM me your address.

Got mine a couple days ago:

-Rilo Kiley - more adventurous lp

-Bitter End 7 inch

-a fuck ton of stickers.

and an awesome Hot Water Music t-shirt that is a spoof of the minor threat - out of step album. It says "out of beer" and has a guy chasing a sheep!

My SS was Cesar and seriously thank you so much dude. This was an awesome haul and I really appreciate it!

i got my gift on Thursday. I will post pics as soon as I can. I couldnt figure out who it was from but THANK YOU. I got a couple books, an X-Men graphic novel, Reality Bites DVD, Harry & the Hendersons DVD and some AMAZING chocolate covered almonds from Toronto. Solid package. please let me know who you were so I can thank you.

i got my gift on Thursday. I will post pics as soon as I can. I couldnt figure out who it was from but THANK YOU. I got a couple books, an X-Men graphic novel, Reality Bites DVD, Harry & the Hendersons DVD and some AMAZING chocolate covered almonds from Toronto. Solid package. please let me know who you were so I can thank you.

[image]

I received mine a few weeks ago but didn't open it til Christmas eve. Stoked on all the goodies. I'll take pics later but got (trying to remember):

Darth Vader bust bank

Converge - Downpour/Serial Killer 5"

A bunch of CDs and tapes

A Star Wars inspired custom hand-made art print

...I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. But given the clues contained in the package, I'm pretty confident in that my SS was element101. Thank you so much brotha!

(I'll go back and edit the post at home when I double-check all items)

I received mine a few weeks ago but didn't open it til Christmas eve. Stoked on all the goodies. I'll take pics later but got (trying to remember):

Darth Vader bust bank

Converge - Downpour/Serial Killer 5"

A bunch of CDs and tapes

A Star Wars inspired custom hand-made art print

...I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. But given the clues contained in the package, I'm pretty confident in that my SS was element101. Thank you so much brotha!

(I'll go back and edit the post at home when I double-check all items)

yup!

not a problem! merry christmas dude!

It was me. Glad to hear that you liked all the stuff especially the chocolates.

Merry Christmas my friend!

There are 3 that have yet to receive their gifts. I'm gonna wait till friday before outing anyone. as some gifts just barely got shipped.

conrad, circlingvultures, and whiggs. i have no confirm for 2 of them. one (maybe two) were already sent and i don't know about the 3rd one. Justin can you chime in on conrad's sender. and if we need to get someone (or i can) to send another gift to make up for a flake. hope everything works out.