What are you drinking?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and by the end of the movie realized I have had 7 PBRs and in about ohhhh three minutes I will be taking a shot of :

[image]

not enough whiskey in this thread

i just had some bulleit

[image]

although i usually drink johnnie walker red label and keep a handle of it in my trunk to drink before shows

[image]

Im drinking some grape gatorade and vodka right now.

Getting ready to go see Deftones!

I did Vodka/Gatorade getting ready to see OutKast a long way back..that shit got me ignorant

with that said, enjoy the show!

haha I get out of control when I drink vodka/redbull so I stopped drinking that a while back. That stuff gets you really fucked up and is just really bad for you.

Discovered TODAY that I'm @#%@%ing gluten intolerant... so I can't drink beer.. FOR EVERRRR

I have a niece who can't have gluten. It's a pain in the ass finding her stuff to eat sometimes.

I think it's starting to gain ground though, because I noticed some grocery stores with growing gluten free sections, which is awesome.

ive been on a kick of a 40 a day (mostly on top of things to follow), but i think im stepping it up to two a day. get out of here with that nice beer bullshit, drink beer for a reason not for a season

i thought that, then i realized when you get 7.5% beer thats not that much more expensive than steel and tastes good its not a bad idea.