Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the show, i got a copy of lennon, they didn't have many, maybe 25-30.

AND! glassjaw played a good half hour to 45 min set, great show!

i got cut up in the pit lol

out of curiosity, did you get to ask them/the merch person about this 7" series? As in how many there will be, or maybe why their system is, to say the least, rather frustrating?

Mot, I let you down... where's that compilation post of your eyeballing comments I made a few months ago?
anyone try using the adaptors and pretty much find them useless?

I compiled an answer for you...

Why not just eyeball it?

Can't you just eyeball it?
Huh... It's better to eyeball it.
Who knew eyeballing was so difficult!

apparently people are saying on the GJ.net forum that if you ordered more than 3 of stars, they only sent you 3 and "refunded" the other ones you bought, but didnt actually refund you.

this may apply to lennon as well.

This is false

ah ok, well its what they were saying over there, but id trust you over any of those kids sooo...haha.

Does anyone else's order status look anything like this with declines before it states pre-ordered?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3091/merchdirect.jpg

Just checked mine - it definitely doesn't resemble yours. All of mine are complete up until yesterday's... for which there's one single entry. Not sure what's going on, on your page. Weird.

Show was awsome last night it was really cool to hear all the new songs and I had a good laugh watching all the kids stampede the merch table just to get a 7inch....I am pretty sure Glassjaw had a good laugh all the way to the bank as well!

well if you think about it, they really didn't make that much money, the most they could have had with them was about 30 so thats only $150