Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need Junkies.

I did get a copy of the Coloring Book CD today tho for free from a friend of mine who didnt care about keeping the CD after putting it on his iPod. Score!

junkies took me 4 months of hard searching just to get half lucky on ebay. it's a tough fight. i'm not even going to try for coloring book. i have the vinyl. i am happy ;D

I did get a copy of the Coloring Book CD today tho for free from a friend of mine who didnt care about keeping the CD after putting it on his iPod. Score!

I just got mine in the mail the other day. Paid $30 for it on eBay in a Buy It Now. I figured that's the cheapest I'll be seeing it for a little while. Worth every penny though.

They're going for more than that actually, haha. It was the cheapest buy it now I could find at the time and since I usually don't like dealing with the bidding stuff, I grabbed it.

And of course I just checked and there's a buy it now for $25, haha. Oh well, I'm just really happy I got one. I didn't even think twice about spending $30 on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if glassJAw ends up putting tour surplus up on MD after this tour wraps up. I mean, if everyone's guaranteed one, and there's no way of knowing how many people are going to the show until the day of, I'd assume they made a bunch more to be safe. Right?

i think you're giving the boys a little too much credit.