A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They're sold out, unfortunately. The remaining two variants can be found here.

first listen i didnt think it was that great, now after about 7 or 8 listens i think its pretty awesome. some super catchy fun stuff on there.

My sentiments exactly. Homesick helped me realize that ADTR can write immensely great hooks and choruses, and that their "hardcore" breakdowns are laughably bad. They've always made me feel like I was listening to a band who wasn't taking themselves too seriously... which is alright, don't get me wrong. But even if WSMFY is much more poppy and "mainstream", I respect it significantly more. Just feels like they're playing with the cards that suit them best.

yeah it says its released on the 6th but it says on the webstore when you actually go to buy a record that they start shipping on the 15th.

and, i really do enjoy this album i just wish it wasnt so fucking short!

I guess they meant the cd? idk lol maybe one of us should e-mail victory?

yeah this album kicks but it does end pretty fast lol. it's like 30 mins long haha

• 2 weeks later...

so i saw this thread and got a little bit nostalgic because i haven't listened to this band in forever so i decided to download this and see what it sounds like and the mediafire folder i downloaded with the title A Day To Remember - What Seperates Me From You was full of Rick Astley and Weird Al songs. i loled.

so i saw this thread and got a little bit nostalgic because i haven't listened to this band in forever so i decided to download this and see what it sounds like and the mediafire folder i downloaded with the title A Day To Remember - What Seperates Me From You was full of Rick Astley and Weird Al songs. i loled.

id take the weird al songs over ADTR any day of the week.