New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

Already did on friday or saturday, still waiting on a reply

Please be patient, lots of e-mails and I'm working through all of them as quickly as I can while still assembling and shipping orders.

I can say that all non-pre-order AFS orders were shipped out this past Friday (for orders before Friday Dec 17th.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about anchor & braille?

I'm still waiting for an update from the pressing plant. As soon as I know something, I will post it. I'm not just sitting here twiddling my thumbs, I'm calling/e-mailing them 2-3 times a day to get an update. As soon as we get them in, I will be assembling orders and shipping them out right away.

Kevin Devine LPs are in, I'm packing them up and shipping them starting today. You'll receive an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number once the order ships.

The following Copeland LPs are scheduled to arrive to us on Wednesday, I'll be packing orders and shipping them right away:

- Coke Bottle Clear

- Trans brown/white split

- Coke bottle/ solid brown split

I'm working through the holiday to get everything out as soon as possible, so e-mail me if you need anything and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

what about the solid brown ones? :)

I emailed you about a shipping address issue. hopefully you'll see it before you pack my order

Kevin Devine LPs are in, I'm packing them up and shipping them starting today. You'll receive an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number once the order ships.

The following Copeland LPs are scheduled to arrive to us on Wednesday, I'll be packing orders and shipping them right away:

- Coke Bottle Clear

- Trans brown/white split

- Coke bottle/ solid brown split

I'm working through the holiday to get everything out as soon as possible, so e-mail me if you need anything and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I emailed you about a shipping address issue. hopefully you'll see it before you pack my order

They should be done and shipped to us by the end of the week according to what the pressing plant told me this past Friday.

They should be done and shipped to us by the end of the week according to what the pressing plant told me this past Friday.

cool. thanks for the quick reply

RJ is one of the hardest working people I know! Pressing plants suck!!!! Christmas rush sucks. These releases will be amazing

Yeah, hopefully everyone knows the delay had/has nothing to do with RJ.

Exactly, don't bitch to him about something he has no control over. Just thank him for releasing the albums on vinyl.

Already did on friday or saturday, still waiting on a reply

Please be patient, lots of e-mails and I'm working through all of them as quickly as I can while still assembling and shipping orders.

I can say that all non-pre-order AFS orders were shipped out this past Friday (for orders before Friday Dec 17th.

thanks dude!

i have been waiting a month for rj to send me a copy of the devil and god. no shipping confirmation... no replies to emails... i felt like a total dick face because i had to file a paypal dispute... which he did not reply to, which ended up being a claim... and still no reply. i didn't think he was a shady dude, maybe he's dealing with some shit or something?

just trying to stay positive. :-/