NO IDEA MAILORDER stuff ON SALE!!

vardcore

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone gotten their orders in yet? I made my order on the 22nd and this is the longest it's ever taken for a No Idea order.

Ordered mine around there and haven't gotten it yet either. Up until this thread was bumped I forgot I ordered from them :P. I don't mind as long as I eventually get it. Love No Idea

Man this sale might actually be worth checking out. Even though no idea doesn't release anything worth listening to they occasionally get decent stuff in their distro ( I assume by mistake).

clearly with all the Against Me records in your collection...

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I'm sure all the labels that they distribute accidentally mailed them hundreds if not thousands of records and CDs to sell

Reinventing axl rose was like 8 years ago. That list is out of date too. Also this should be an example to a bunch of people on this forum, notice how I only own 1 copy of those against me records? Its crazy, what I was able to do is buy better records by only owning one copy of records.

As though that has anything to do with the quality of No Idea releases? ::)

Also, what's with the 3 copies of Unoriginal Recipe? Just think of all the other better records you could've bought with that $6.

You used to troll like you cared. I'm disappointed.

Reinventing axl rose was like 8 years ago. That list is out of date too. Also this should be an example to a bunch of people on this forum, notice how I only own 1 copy of those against me records? Its crazy, what I was able to do is buy better records by only owning one copy of records.

that's cool, I've never owned a single AM! record...Anarchy! wheeeeeeee!

[image]

As though that has anything to do with the quality of No Idea releases? ::)

Also, what's with the 3 copies of Unoriginal Recipe? Just think of all the other better records you could've bought with that $6.

You used to troll like you cared. I'm disappointed.

I was finally able to give that extra copy to now I just have a pizza pack to sell or collect dust and one copy to never listen to.

Everything they have ever done has either been bad or just become boring over time. I kind of envy you, then I see how many Jchurch records you own, and I don't envy anyone who likes that band.

i am totally sending justin a copy of RaR for xmas.