Get Up Kids Winter Tour Announced

i posted it on the asbestos facebook thing already

i'll add the link to the post on the ctska board too

Thanks bunches sir.

stoked but fuck do I hate Steel Train

I used to be on the Steel Train sucks side but their last album was really really good. They've come a long ass way since their really crappy Drive Thru days. It seems like they're one of the only bands from that era of the label that made it out alive.

Great... they're playing at emos with shitty sound. ugh. it's gonna be like last time. packed full of hipster kids and about 200 people who look like they're way too old to be there (myself included). contemplating not going.

Go to the show. Go wild. Scream in people's faces. Mosh your balls off. Even during Campfire Kansas.

Great... they're playing at emos with shitty sound. ugh. it's gonna be like last time. packed full of hipster kids and about 200 people who look like they're way too old to be there (myself included). contemplating not going.

Go to the show. Go wild. Scream in people's faces. Mosh your balls off. Even during Campfire Kansas.

i do that for very few bands.. get up kids is not one of them. will most likely go and see from afar as usual.

Are these venues a little smaller than some people were expecting? I've got no frame of reference.

bottom of the hill is around 250 people, slims is around 800. neither have barriers. I don't know how big get up kids would normally play to though

I've seen them play massive rooms and tiny rooms. Always a good show.