Rx Bandits- Progress Pre Order is officially up

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think these would be very smart business move. plenty of other dtr releases would sell much better.

agreed.

im gonna agree with that, sorry yall but they arent hipv or river fenix/fenix tx altho id love to do those, i really didnt feel there was enough demand for either fenix tx albums though

Fair enough, I'm sure the Starting Line stuff will do fine. I even enjoyed With Hopes of Starting Over when it came out so there's a good chance I'll still pick this up.

I was just hoping, I realize you've gotta make your money back man. Regardless I think it's cool someone's putting these gems out.

Would buy alot of DriveThru earlier release. How are sales going? As expected? Hope you can get the next record going.

they are going decent, barely anyone has bought the black version unless they got the 3 pack(which a large number despite people hating on the package deal) though oddly. Its like 6 solo black sold to 50 some odd solo white which shocks me since people on here always say they want black 180 gram since it sounds the best. Im about half way to re-couping so if anyone is on the fence thats the situation as of now. I wont be able to place the order for the starting line albums until I recoup on most of this investment