i might have been wrong.

circlingvultures

Weird! I was talking through PM's to Time Chaser27 for a bit when I first joined. Never pieced it together. Also just looked at those messages and noticed his first one ends with "regards, Paul" while the next one is "regards, Rick". He first got ahold of me when I was looking for a copy of the blue Oh Calcutta! record.

hmm weird.

i bought the misfits - dig up her bones 7" from him for 19 bucks, after two weeks i sent a message asking if hes shipped it yet and he replied saying sorry hes been sick in bed and was just able to move and all this stuff, got it a week later no worries, dude even threw in 2 extra 7"s for free! (and not shit either, it was a 7" from The Boys and a 7" Slayer if i remember right)

I'm a sensitive dude, but fuck that guy. I have never dealt with him/her/it/sheep, but this guy is bullshitting you.

You're obviously a super nice person, moon00beams, but I wouldn't take any of his/their (since his brother seems to be an accomplice) crap. It's his fault for not updating you, regardless if he's had pneumonia, broken leg, death in the family, etc. Obviously other people can vouch for the fact that he's a douchebag, so forget his excuses and do whatever you can to get everything back, and possibly get rid of him (mafia, vikings, etc)

I agree with niku. Even if he comes through, which doesn't sound likely, he's still been dicking around with you, giving you false info, not keeping in contact, just being an overall bad buyer and seller. Actually getting what you paid for is clearly the biggest thing, but there's so many other things surrounding it and he has been bad on both sides.

I agree with niku. Even if he comes through, which doesn't sound likely, he's still been dicking around with you, giving you false info, not keeping in contact, just being an overall bad buyer and seller. Actually getting what you paid for is clearly the biggest thing, but there's so many other things surrounding it and he has been bad on both sides.

Well, he did try to send the stuff out when he was sick, but I asked him to wait until he recovered. I doubted the sickness and made this thread, but I'm sure I was wrong.

Enough all fucking ready.

I made this thread asking for sone people to back up the seller. About 4 people did. The seller was in the hospital and couldn't talk to me. My stuff came, I'll post pics later.

I didn't make this for character assassination. Or drama.

Please delete this fucking trainwreck of a thread. The seller is cool in my book, I would buy from again.

And big fucking deal if someone wants 4 days before a payment. I asked some people Herr for a week and they were cool with that.

Enough all fucking ready.

I made this thread asking for sone people to back up the seller. About 4 people did. The seller was in the hospital and couldn't talk to me. My stuff came, I'll post pics later.

I didn't make this for character assassination. Or drama.

Please delete this fucking trainwreck of a thread. The seller is cool in my book, I would buy from again.

And big fucking deal if someone wants 4 days before a payment. I asked some people Herr for a week and they were cool with that.

Deleted my posts... but I don't agree the seller is cool in anyones book.

he says in above post that he did get his stuff.

Everything about the guy seems shady as hell. It's a great thing that you didn't get screwed however I think it is important to make note to everyone here the pains it took for you to get that stuff. We have threads about this above and it's nice to know about someones dealings with others before you, yourself, deal with that person.