Ryan Adams III/IV 2LP Preorder up at PAX-AM

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Available for pre order at Amazon for $28 and free ship. Doesn't say color vinyl or not.

hmm interesting; i would assume it is probably the same package . only 400 left though! this'll probably be gone tomorrow

Supposedly these are supposed to be a huge press run. Maybe Paxam preorder is limited though (?)

hmm interesting; i would assume it is probably the same package . only 400 left though! this'll probably be gone tomorrow

Supposedly these are supposed to be a huge press run. Maybe Paxam preorder is limited though (?)

I guess you can never really know with Pax-Am. People were surprised by those Valhalla 7"s that got thrown in with the first however many copies of Orion.

pax am stuff is retardedly overpriced but i pay it because i am not so bright.

i ordered the oblivion 7" when they put more back in the store a couple weeks ago, paid $6 to ship the single 7", and it came in a bubble wrap mailer inside a gigantic priority mail envelope/bag. when i pay $6 to ship that little, i at least expect a piece of cardboard. sheesh.

Hey, I loved the awesome ridiculousness of Orion! By Force and a few others were legit and great rock songs.

But I agree, this will be lightyears better. I've heard live renditions of a lot of these songs and they were great! A lot (at least 1 record) should be a really rockin' side of the Cardinals that rarely popped up on the studio recordings already released.

In theory, this should be the best Ryan Adams release since Easy Tiger or 29 (at least!).

Super excited for this. Seems like it's gonna be the more rock & roll side of Adam. I got the Orion repress yesterday. Not nearly as incredible packaging. But good to have one to just listen to. I'm kind of obsessed with collecting all the pax releases now. I'm okay with paying a little mire since he's doing everything in-house now, and you never know when he's Just going to delete his website or stop selling something. (pax digital singles?)

I want to say they sold 1,500 copies yesterday. 20 minutes after the preorder went up, I looked and there were 1,300+ left. I wouldn't know about the CD version, because I didn't check it. I think there are also 2,000 copies of the Orion repress that were put in the store.