PO:Murder By Death Box Set

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine in the mail and honestly before anyone even posted anything regretfully the thought of my box coming trashed in the mail repeatedly ran through my head. Out of pure luck only one side of the box had come undone & I was lucky enough to push it back together.

With that being said i know mbd had the best intentions and they really care about their fans but they slipped up on this one by not adding any extra protection.

Glad I didn't order this. Can't believe you dudes who paid what? $150+ for this thing, it shows up trashed and you just, "oh I'll stick this back together with some glue and call it good."

Personally I'd be all up in the email to get things made right but that is just how I roll. MBD have been pretty cool to me in the past when ordering vinyl, I expect they'd have the same courtesy in this situation.

Glad I didn't order this. Can't believe you dudes who paid what? $150+ for this thing, it shows up trashed and you just, "oh I'll stick this back together with some glue and call it good."

Personally I'd be all up in the email to get things made right but that is just how I roll. MBD have been pretty cool to me in the past when ordering vinyl, I expect they'd have the same courtesy in this situation.

It was around $120 for the set which was a pretty good deal for all the LPs that are included. The packaging situation is unfortunate and I have emailed them looking for a new case, but in the meantime, I may as well make the best of a bad situation and use the tools I have available to me to make this better. I guess that's just "how I roll"

I'm not just gonna glue mine and say fuck it. It was a pricey set so I emailed and am being taken care if. I figured it would show up damaged from other post and it did. I didn't get the surprise element which then might of got me mad. I knew it was coming. At least the records were fine. I figured that they were already aware of the situation and didn't give me a problem at all. The problem was resolved within an hour of my email. I can do without a box for another week. No big deal

I don't know how the bad religion boxes were packed... but I don't think there was much thought into packaging these.

The only packing material in my box were two pieces of ripped cardboard in the bottom of the box and one piece of cut cardboard on top. Nothing protecting the sides of the box which is where all the damage was.

With that being said however, I got a quick response from the band and it'll be taken care of. Very happy about that.

They've been very cool about everything thus far. There has been a lot of communication between the band and myself in regard to the destroyed case and they seem intent on making things right. I have no doubt they'll be cool and prompt with their replacement/fulfillment of any messed up orders. It's too bad things went down the way they did with all the destroyed packaging and messed up orders, but at the very least they are being cool about it and seem to be on top of fixing things.