Dec 17th :: The Starting Line @ North Star Bar, PA

Scott might be on the board at home? Should he be working then, rather than surfing the internet? Because that's what you're implying. And shit I buy issues when I'm at airports because after I'm done an issue of Time or something I'd like something a little more lighthearted on the plane. You're missing Scott's entire point. You're saying the magazine doesn't cover things you care about, but when he proves it does, you just reply with "I don't care about that despite my record collection being comprised of the bands you listed."

I don't enjoy the magazine too much but the fact that it exists isn't necessarily a detriment. You, on the other hand, are a fucking retard. Christ, I'm kind of ashamed to be able to say that a trendy fuck like you is in the same general area I'm from, meaning you're probably showing up to a lot of the same shows, your shit is lame.

You're vain enough to have a tumblr comprising of "i only wear nudie jeans. it's a blessing and a curse," pictures your overpriced pitiful excuse for a laptop(despite being into a genre that has long celebrated lower working class ideals) and just in general being a self absorbed twitter generation me first fuckhead. I wasn't sure why the members of this board thought you were a joke but holy fucking shit dude, your fucking tumblr.

Also you like ADTR? Come the fuck on.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't enjoy the magazine too much but the fact that it exists isn't necessarily a detriment. You, on the other hand, are a fucking retard.

+1 to infinity. This remark should be auto-posted any time anyone else on this board even brings up AP. It would save us the trouble of these pointless threads.

Hey Cockbag! Believe it or not the point of this pointless thread had nothing to do with your lame ass magazine. It was actually about The Starting Line show.

It was, and then it became about bashing AP (for some folks). I don't know why I am explaining this to you, your post shows/proves you are a moron... ::)

Hey Cockbag! Believe it or not the point of this pointless thread had nothing to do with your lame ass magazine. It was actually about The Starting Line show.

It was, and then it became about bashing AP (for some folks). I don't know why I am explaining this to you, your post shows/proves you are a moron... ::)

haha. this made me laugh.

I just equate AP, with say, any other magazine that does not cater to my particular interest, being that they don't usually cover the music i'm into i have no interest in reading it. not like anyone needs to go on a Vendetta against it.

I HATE BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS. ITS RIGHT UP THERE WITH AP. WHAT CRAPPY, CRAPPY CONTENT AND WHO CARES ABOUT BETTERING YOUR HOME OR GARDEN. ALSO, THERES TOO MANY ADS FOR PILLSBURY PRODUCTS. WHAT SELL OUTS. BLOW UP THEIR HEADQUARTERSSSSSSS.

half those bands havent been on the cover since 2005

False.

AFI were on in 2006 and 2009 (and Davey was on in 2006).

Against Me! were on in 2008 (and Tom was on in 2006).

Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio) was on in 2010.

Every Time I Die were on in 2007.

Fugazi were on in 2008.

The Gaslight Anthem were on in 2009.

My Chemical Romance were on in 2006 and 2009.

Jimmy Stadt (Polar Bear Club) was on in 2010.

Rise Against were on in 2006 (and Tim was on in 2006).

Say Anything were on in 2007 (and Max was on in 2008.)

The only bands out of that initial list that haven't been on the cover since 2005 are Bouncing Souls, Coheed And Cambria, Dashboard Confessional and Weezer.

Stop talking out of your ass; your breath reeks.

I see what you did there, you quoted me, but left out words to make you look better. Good job. Also way to take bands that I only have 1 lp or just 1 promo 7" of and nothing else. The only bands you named that I am a big fan of you listed are Rise Against, Against Me, Gaslight, Bouncing Souls, Dashboard and PBC. So out of all those, 2 bands that I like graced the cover themselves since 05 OR SO. Not worth me liking the magazine. Rolling Stone has put The Boss and Taylor Swift on the cover in the past two years but you dont see me singing the praises of that rag now do you?

False.

AFI were on in 2006 and 2009 (and Davey was on in 2006).

Against Me! were on in 2008 (and Tom was on in 2006).

Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio) was on in 2010.

Every Time I Die were on in 2007.

Fugazi were on in 2008.

The Gaslight Anthem were on in 2009.

My Chemical Romance were on in 2006 and 2009.

Jimmy Stadt (Polar Bear Club) was on in 2010.

Rise Against were on in 2006 (and Tim was on in 2006).

Say Anything were on in 2007 (and Max was on in 2008.)

The only bands out of that initial list that haven't been on the cover since 2005 are Bouncing Souls, Coheed And Cambria, Dashboard Confessional and Weezer.

Stop talking out of your ass; your breath reeks.

I see what you did there, you quoted me, but left out words to make you look better. Good job. Also way to take bands that I only have 1 lp or just 1 promo 7" of and nothing else. The only bands you named that I am a big fan of you listed are Rise Against, Against Me, Gaslight, Bouncing Souls, Dashboard and PBC. So out of all those, 2 bands that I like graced the cover themselves since 05 OR SO. Not worth me liking the magazine. Rolling Stone has put The Boss and Taylor Swift on the cover in the past two years but you dont see me singing the praises of that rag now do you?

Keep diggin' that hole boy.

Keep diggin' that hole boy.

I really hope selfreliable isn't Michael Clarke Duncan, or he's going to kick your ass a green mile! Or dominate then sautee you! Or get Amanda Peet to divert you by flashing her breasts, then Bruce Willis shooting you!

YOU NEVA KNOW!

I HATE BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS. ITS RIGHT UP THERE WITH AP. WHAT CRAPPY, CRAPPY CONTENT AND WHO CARES ABOUT BETTERING YOUR HOME OR GARDEN. ALSO, THERES TOO MANY ADS FOR PILLSBURY PRODUCTS. WHAT SELL OUTS. BLOW UP THEIR HEADQUARTERSSSSSSS.

i lold. #realtalk 99% of print magazines suck ass. this isn't a new development. anyone on the board who fucks with AP gets the wrath of Scott handed down to them.

...or on twitter...anyone see Keith Buckley vs. Scott Heisel last night???

i lold. #realtalk 99% of print magazines suck ass. this isn't a new development. anyone on the board who fucks with AP gets the wrath of Scott handed down to them.

...or on twitter...anyone see Keith Buckley vs. Scott Heisel last night???

Shit really happen or you beinz funny? I don't twit, fakebook, or whatever else.

If it did happen, that rules!

OH IT DID. http://www.twitter.com/deathoftheparty

@scottheisel no, it's because you brought etid into it you fucking scumbag. those dudes have nothing to do with my "shitty decisions"

@scottheisel but I AM sorry etids sets aren't memorable enough for you. Feel free to never come to any. ever.

@scottheisel keep backpedaling. when you're done with that, pretend you know why bands do what they do to keep afloat in a dead industry.

and that's just the tail end of it. #ohsnaps

and here's the whole thing for those of you too lazy to read. i have plenty of spare time to catch you up:

we ARE really boring.. RT @scottheisel: if you really want to try something memorable, try playing more than 50 minutes when ETID headline.

Turns out @scottheisel is the MUSIC EDITOR for AP. I guess they don't like etid anymore. so no chance of sharing the cover w/Metro Station?

The wonderful Jason Pettigrew who works there just offered me a writing gig, too. Thank @scottheisel for the loss of something refreshing

this has nothing to do with his opinion of TDT, by the way. No big deal. it's about a "journalist" bringing ETID into his insults.

oh, and this is why:

scottheisel

@BradPerala I dunno why @deathoftheparty is so angry at me. He's the one who chose to open for Buckcherry and Hellyeah, I didn't book it!

i love Keith and the ETID boys, i'll stand by them no matter what but...Buckcherry. sweet Christ. how those guys are headlining anything in 2011 baffles me.