THE FORECAST "The Forecast" LP /275 SHIPPING NOW!

Just got word from the pressing plant that these will be done tomorrow! I'll begin packing orders tomorrow night and start sending them on Saturday! SO PUMPED!!

How are these selling? I may be able to squeeze some fundage out of my account and have cash at the Felix Culpa show (if you will make it back to Ohio on time) and you still have some left...

I won't be able to make that show unfortunately, so I'd advise ordering one now!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy poop, the plant just emailed me and the records are done TODAY! Hooray for beating deadlines! I'm trying to figure out if I can get over there and pick them up today (my car's currently in the shop), but if I can't, I will still be able to grab them tomorrow and start packing immediately.

How are these selling? I may be able to squeeze some fundage out of my account and have cash at the Felix Culpa show (if you will make it back to Ohio on time) and you still have some left...

I won't be able to make that show unfortunately, so I'd advise ordering one now!

I'll have to look at my funds, but circumstances dictate no extra expenditures (I may not be able to go to the show either), so I hope I can figure it out. I probably won't be buying much vinyl for the next year or so unfortunately. :(

wow, had no idea this band was still around. saw them with hot rod circuit years back but i'm not sure i would call them post-hardcore. they were pretty good though. wonder how they ever got off victory? supposedly it was impossible, according to thursday / hawthorne heights / etc. then again, river city rebels managed it.

Got mine yesterday. looks amazing, cant wait to listen to it. Support a great band and this label.

What, no mention of the test press I slipped in your package? :)

i totally sent you a PM thanking you.... or atlease i thought i did. i just checked my outbox and its not there. THANK YOU SCOTT. i really did attempt to send you a thank you though. i dont know what happened. maybe instead of send i just closed the window. wow i suck at life.

Got my Mountain Dew in the mail yesterday. Looks great!

A bit bummed that it's not a full sleeve, but no biggie.

Thanks for ordering a copy! As for the sleeve, it was more cost-effective for this small of a run to not do a full sleeve—but I think the printing on the inside turned out really nice!