Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

last night was awesome!

remember how some of the people from the crash were abducted by the others (kids, a couple adults)? she was one of them, a-mon.

but wasnt she with the others not at the temple for awhile?

and didnt she say some cryptic crap to jack at some point?

man, i need to rewatch this episode again.

last night was awesome!

remember how some of the people from the crash were abducted by the others (kids, a couple adults)? she was one of them, a-mon.

but wasnt she with the others not at the temple for awhile?

and didnt she say some cryptic crap to jack at some point?

man, i need to rewatch this episode again.

Yeah, but at one point (season 4ish?) when Keamy and them were on the island, I believe Ben had told them to all go to the temple. It appears that the Temple had most if not all of the children on the island that we had seen in passing at the Hydra station and Dharmaville/New Otherton.

So right now we got two different totally different plots happening, one is if nothing happened and the other is if it worked and they went on with their lives.

Things are different in the alternate timeline though. Desmond is on the plane now, so does that mean he was able to finish his race? Why is Hurley lucky now? Etc, etc...

So right now we got two different totally different plots happening, one is if nothing happened and the other is if it worked and they went on with their lives.

Things are different in the alternate timeline though. Desmond is on the plane now, so does that mean he was able to finish his race? Why is Hurley lucky now? Etc, etc...

I think what the alternate timeline is going to show is that no matter what, these people are meant to end up together, and possibly to stop the Nemesis/Flocke. Destiny preordained.

Guest kingbuzzo

I think it means Desmond never had to go on his race, which would explain why Jack didn't recognize him from the stairs at the track. With the Island being sunk, Widmore could be dead or not even looking for the island.

I really do not care about the alternate story line at all. I get that it's supposed to be what happened if the plane didn't crash but I don't care about those people or their story. It's boring and annoying (at least for now).

I suppose they're supposed to sort of co-exist for the moment. Julia apparently runs into Sawyer off the island (hence her little bit about "going for coffee") and in that moment of cross over realized the plan did work, just not the same way they anticipated. Anyhow, it really could have been an hour long episode and I don't think it would have suffered at all.

There are two time lines now.

'77 folks got sent back to the main island in 2007. That's why Cindy was so in deep with the others. The last time we really saw her was 2004 when the Others were fleeing the barracks, and she's been living with them for three years. You have to remember to add the 3 years that past when the Oceanic Six were off the island.

The Oceanic timeline is what Juliet meant when she had Miles tell Sawyer that it worked. I'm not sure exactly what they're going to do with the alternate timeline, but I'm stoked to find out. Wasn't blown away by it for the most part, but CGI aside I loved the opening. Did anyone else notice the slight flash as they were flying over the island?

Also Desmond theory, if the Island was destroyed by the incident in '77 Witmore never got off the Island. Penny doesn't exist in this world.

There are two time lines now.

'77 folks got sent back to the main island in 2007. That's why Cindy was so in deep with the others. The last time we really saw her was 2004 when the Others were fleeing the barracks, and she's been living with them for three years. You have to remember to add the 3 years that past when the Oceanic Six were off the island.

The Oceanic timeline is what Juliet meant when she had Miles tell Sawyer that it worked. I'm not sure exactly what they're going to do with the alternate timeline, but I'm stoked to find out. Wasn't blown away by it for the most part, but CGI aside I loved the opening. Did anyone else notice the slight flash as they were flying over the island?

Also Desmond theory, if the Island was destroyed by the incident in '77 Witmore never got off the Island. Penny doesn't exist in this world.

Finally, someone that is pretty much in sync with what I'm thinking, and how I felt about the alternate timeline.

I'm interested in both timelines. The alternate so I can see how things are different, Jack only getting one bottle of liquor instead of two, Desmond being on the plane, Shannon not with Boone and Hurley being lucky. And the timeline on the island because I just want to see how crazy Flocke can get.

Im intrigued by the return of the numbers. 6 numbers, 6 survivors..."we are the variables"- Faraday... the Valenzetti equation was supposed to predict the end of the world... and the Dharma initiative was attempting to change the numbers in the equation...the 6 survivors are the variables.... the 6 survivors are the numbers... Faradays plan "may" have worked... this NEW 2004 timeline is a change in the equation..

yea, just getting that off my brain, do with it what you must.

So how about the Ash stuff?

Was it surrounding the cabin to keep the Man in Black away or perhaps they trapped the Man in Black in there with it. Remember when Locke heard "Help me" from the cabin?

Maybe it's a crushed version of whatever surrounds the island making it invisible to the outside world, thus why Flocke/Smoky can't get off the island or get past it.

I love it so far. I think the alternate timeline is a little weird but I've learned to pretty much take everything on faith with Lost and expect it to some sort of awesome explenation. Can't wait to hear more about Richard's past and how Jacob and the man in black know each other. I do agree with what someone said earlier that no matter what these people were ment to be on the island for some reason or another.