Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

whaddya you kids think? You think Altverse/Parallel Timeline Locke is actually Flocke? Why else would Des hit him with the car...Then again, it seems Desmond has no idea that Locke is not actually Locke so maybe it was a revenge thing for throwing him in the well? Either way, It would seem that Des Has all of his memories or at least can see both timelines panning out at once..He's magic.

People have speculated that the Locke in the alternate time line has been the man in black this whole time. I think the writers were trying to clue us in to this fact during Locke's flash sideways episode when he's taking a bath and Helen comes in to talk to him. She's wearing BLACK fingernail polish. Just another one of the subtle hints they try to sneak by us. Also, Locke's demeanor in this alternate time line seems to be very unlike that of what we've come to expect of Locke.

May 23rd can't get here soon enough...

Why the hell would Smokey Leave the Island only to resume life as John Locke? I'm not saying that it isn't possible but it also seems incredibly boring...

I thought the substitute was called the substitute because Locke's Body acted as the Substitute for Christians body on the second flight, that and being a substitute teacher...... :)

The flash-sideways timeline is now starting to get all confusing and give me a headache.

It feels as though it's all building up to something huge. It better not disppoint.

well for some reason desmond is bringing everyone together/waking up their minds to what really happened in the TRUE time line...

that is if there is one true solid time line

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, there's speculation that Lapidus might not be dead, because they didn't show us his body or anything.

and also usually when people die..they DIE! you see it...since we didn't see him die then it's a given that he could have survied.

with sun and jin we saw their floating bodies so we can safely say they are dead.