shitty virgil situation

podface

scott - when i get the GCs, VC was a huge distro. 2 months later - we all knew what happened. that was tough shit on my part. so i emailed him, let him know my situation, and he responded fairly quickly telling me he would be happy to work something out (along the lines of transfering the credit to interpunk.) that didnt work out, so he told me to send a list of the shit i would want from the auction list. i did. twice. no response. i also DID use up alot of the GCs on stuff I usually wouldn't purchase just to make the situation easier. and i NEVER asked for any money back - just to work something out. its the complete lack of response.

Thank you for clarifying all of this. I was totally wrong with my assumptions.

scott - when i get the GCs, VC was a huge distro. 2 months later - we all knew what happened. that was tough shit on my part. so i emailed him, let him know my situation, and he responded fairly quickly telling me he would be happy to work something out (along the lines of transfering the credit to interpunk.) that didnt work out, so he told me to send a list of the shit i would want from the auction list. i did. twice. no response. i also DID use up alot of the GCs on stuff I usually wouldn't purchase just to make the situation easier. and i NEVER asked for any money back - just to work something out. its the complete lack of response.

[image]

I think you're being a little ridiculous. A year ago, VC was a massive distro with thousands of items. Now it's a label store with a few distro'd releases. And pint glasses.

The only point I'm trying to make is that Virgil really hasn't done anything wrong here, based on what the original poster wrote. (He mentioned a "list" that he gave Virgil in his original post, but there's been no explanation as to what that was for or anything.) Now, if Virgil went back to the guy and said, "Sorry, your gift certificates are no longer valid," then yes, that would suck, and yes, Virgil would probably deserve to be raked through the coals a bit. But from everything I can gather from the OP's comments in this thread, he seems upset because he has $200 (or less; his first post implies he placed a second order) and can't find anything worth spending it on. Again, that's not the merchant's responsibility.

Haha, I was wondering how long it would take for the people that always suck on the VC cock to come on here and take up for the business. Or say something like "solid dude, backed hard"

How can anyone that is even remotely sane still back this shit?

as per usual ;) haha, I had to be the one to say it.

FREE GOOGLEMYASS!!

fixed.

no worries sir.

this thread needs 100% more virgil

yeah thats what im hoping for