Message board

Guest admin1338560633

seriously, I need to keep my karma points and post count. don't fuck this up!

good luck financially in 2011, Virgil. I hope this shit all works out for the best and everyone involved is finally happy.

...and thanks for banning that jimmythescumbag guy, he was a total dickhead... ::)

yeah, fuck him. fuck everyone. ::)

seriously though. no need to ban anyone for voicing their opinions or making a few hokey pictures on the internets. bring em all back and shake hands. get over the bullshit, that's life.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed my vinyl spending has gone down significantly since VC/SH contracted a bit, so maybe it's not ALL bad.

I think really concentrating on communicating with people in the down time between payments is the best approach.

Basically, I don't want to find a new message board, I spend far too much time on this one and don't know what I'd do with my internet time without it.

First of all, I hope the board doesn't get deleted.

However, IF it were to happen, I hope you wouldn't just delete it out of respect for the vinyl collecting community. People would be left in the middle of sales and trades with no way to communicate. Tons of information would be lost. It would not be a good thing.

Sums up my thoughts 100%. At this very moment I've got a few trades in the works, and I'd be pretty disappointed if I wasn't able to complete them, or even got screwed on them.

While I feel for Virgil, the way he has gone about things recently seems a bit off. Communication seems almost non-existent, which is a bummer. I hope he is able to get everything sorted, and this place can return to normal. Would definitely hate to see it go. (In terms of my musical tastes, this place is second to none regarding vinyl-related things)

If people want the message board deleted, just keep up the shit talk. If you want a response from me, email me.

We all know you will ban before delete, so I call your bluff.

I got banned.

Who are/were you?

I was Joan of Arc in my former life...

Seriously though, I used to go by jimmythescumbag. I got banned for this post (and wouldn't be surprised if this one does the same job):

I only wish googlemyass was here to participate.

lol

[image]

Guest errolwest
If people want the message board deleted, just keep up the shit talk. If you want a response from me, email me.

We all know you will ban before delete, so I call your bluff.

this. instead of shrugging things off, youve chose the internet tough guy/cry baby approach, which is to ban people.

[image]

OKAY TWO THINGS.

1. ERROL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. you're fucking brilliant kiddo.

2. SANTIAGO YOUR SIG MADE ME SPIT OUT MY DRANK. fantastic.

see, Virg? if you take away the board where would we all come together in acts of internet passive aggression and laugh at the misfortune of others? don't be a Scrooge McDuck. VC IS ALL WE HAVE!

also can someone get on shooping a FREE GOOGLEMYASS pic? idk that sounds funny in my head but my execution skills are very poor after last night.

Wait a second...Jimmythescumbag was really banned? That's absolute horseshit. (Glad you're back, dude).

Thanks duder! I may or may not get banned again, but I have plenty of computers on campus I can use if shit gets stupid.

...and people thought the RDB was harsh. :P