PO: AJJ - Candy Cigarettes, Capguns, Issue Problem

I couldn't get the "View Basket" link to work either. So...

Just go into the website, go to "Store" and click "View Basket" there.

http://www.asianmanrecords.com/basket/index.html

I wish the bundle had the option of choosing one vinyl for a cheaper price but oh well. I'm satisfied with the bundle overall, although it's not my favorite AJJ material. I'm glad the "Issue Problems" songs were added.

So i came to post this, i was late...

I have the original pressings of Candy Cigarettes and Capguns. This release is basically their first 2 "albums" re-released. Early stuff, and very good. One is a acoustic bass and acoustic guitar with drums, and one is just acoustic guitar/bass w/ no drums or extra instruments.

Includes the local Phoenix fav song "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" which andrew jackson will no longer play, and gets pissed when we yell it! :( boo.

I have the original pressings of Candy Cigarettes and Capguns. This release is basically their first 2 "albums" re-released. Early stuff, and very good. One is a acoustic bass and acoustic guitar with drums, and one is just acoustic guitar/bass w/ no drums or extra instruments.

Includes the local Phoenix fav song "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" which andrew jackson will no longer play, and gets pissed when we yell it! :( boo.

Are you talking about the CD?

They played Fuck White People either last summer or the previous one at the Trunk Space. Was a welcome surprise.

Also, is it still not possible to preorder just the LP? Shit's stupid.

Are you talking about the CD?

They played Fuck White People either last summer or the previous one at the Trunk Space. Was a welcome surprise.

Also, is it still not possible to preorder just the LP? Shit's stupid.

Sorry...yes I'm talking about original pressings of the first 2 cds. They haven't been released on vinyl yet.

• 2 weeks later...