Panic Records Make Do And Mend vinyl finally in!

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the pressing info, 1st press in caps, 2nd in lowercase. dunno which records got lost, this is what was pressed, though.

300 MINT GREEN

100 CLEAR

200 PEACH

300 BLACK

100 MIXED RECYCLE

200 white

200 dark translucent green

200 dark translucent purple

200 random splatter color as crazy as possible.

I got "Creamsicle" out 100. They did a dumb pre-order by putting up the two rarest colors up one at a time first. They announced Creamsicle/100 and that sold out. Then they said Clear/200 and that eventually sold out before finally putting some other colors with unknown numbers. Panic Records said they got Mint Green/300 and thats still available if you want the first press. I'd be pissed if one of those later first press colors ended up being less than 100. I didn't rush to my work computer for nothing.

here's the pressing info, 1st press in caps, 2nd in lowercase. dunno which records got lost, this is what was pressed, though.

300 MINT GREEN

100 CLEAR

200 PEACH

300 BLACK

100 MIXED RECYCLE

200 white

Where is the Purple Mix and Sun Surface from the first press? And I thought clear was /200 and Peach(Creamsicle) was out of 100.

• 2 weeks later...

300 MINT GREEN

100 CLEAR

200 PEACH

300 BLACK

100 MIXED RECYCLE

200 white

I got "Creamsicle" out 100. They did a dumb pre-order by putting up the two rarest colors up one at a time first. They announced Creamsicle/100 and that sold out. Then they said Clear/200 and that eventually sold out before finally putting some other colors with unknown numbers. Panic Records said they got Mint Green/300 and thats still available if you want the first press. I'd be pissed if one of those later first press colors ended up being less than 100. I didn't rush to my work computer for nothing.

I don't really understand this, what is the Pressing info of "watercolor splatter"? /200?