MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE "Danger Days" LP out Feb. 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not too surprising, flippers probably snatched at least half of the availability.

exactly what i thought. soon these will be on ebay for 50-100 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/My-Chemical-Romance-....item27 b8735bd8

lol. well said.

i actually found this at my local record store the other day and picked it up for $20. little steep, but a fun record nonetheless. sounds pretty good on vinyl - and it's fairly heavy duty. not 180 gram, but definitely not the cheap shit. would not have paid $30+ shipping just for a colored variant though. that shit is just foolish.

Guest vinyldoa
Gotta say, I just got the color vinyl in, and it looks a hell of a lot better than that pale stock photo they have on the site.

At least mine does.

upload a pic!

I don't like this album much and I wouldn't buy it now, but I'm curious to see how it looks

Gotta say, I just got the color vinyl in, and it looks a hell of a lot better than that pale stock photo they have on the site.

At least mine does.

upload a pic!

I don't like this album much and I wouldn't buy it now, but I'm curious to see how it looks

While I don't have time right now, I'll get one up tonight or tomorrow after work. (gotta pick up the wife so we can head over to the HOB Chicago to catch the Thursday/Underoath show tonight... We're not going to make it before doors, but we want to try to get a good spot.)

At least mine does.

upload a pic!

[image]

With flash to show the detail with the colors.

[image]

No flash to show how deep purple marble it actually looks.

The thing sounds great, too. WEA/whoever pressed something real well.

As a listener, I don't like the album enough to have picked it up for $30. But if I had known people would be getting on these for more than $100.. Dangson. Still might get a black copy, as I enjoy listening to it and don't really care about how it looks (thought that ^ is kinda cool).