Eyeball Records

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had some people telling me when i was looking for the UN 12" that they had to file complaints with paypal to get their money back and never got records or emails responded to so i'd probably try to file a claim as soon as possible because the way it sounds they might as well be shut down besides the site still working

i had some people telling me when i was looking for the UN 12" that they had to file complaints with paypal to get their money back and never got records or emails responded to so i'd probably try to file a claim as soon as possible because the way it sounds they might as well be shut down besides the site still working
Oh great. 2 days over the limit to file a complaint.

I had a huge fraud committed against me - $5000 - through my Paypal. I caught that really quick but going back into my account a much smaller charge, likely a test by the criminal, had posted and I missed it. It was past the 45 days and Paypal couldn't have been nicer or easier to deal with. I'd call them and talk to a person about it. Don't call it a refund, call it fraud at this point. Leaving a site up that more or less just rips people off can't be considered anything else at this point.

Good Luck.

i ordered that UN s/t LP over the summer. i believe it was still in stock at interpunk and elsewhere, but i figured i'd order it direct from the label. i emailed them several times (and many times since, every address they have, just to see if they're still functioning), and never got responses from anyone. i'm pretty sure they went broke and just closed up shop. i had to file a paypal complaint, and it went through no problem, but by the time the whole thing was settled, the LP was sold out EVERYWHERE. it took me until LAST WEEK to find a copy of that damn record.

-1 Eyeball, poor form.

Alex Saavedra, owner of Eyeball...not a good sign his profile has worked at Eyeball Records

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=506376795

to be fair i feel like facebook automatically puts it in the past tense if there are no dates of employment. but that's not a defense of him, i've heard plenty of stories about him being shady.

hey everyone. we had a third party fulfilling all online orders for us. they started getting harder and harder to contact then eventually disappeared. they took the money, left us locked out of the store page and no way to even see orders that have been placed. i've been dealing with it for months.

anyone that had a problem please contact me directly. i'm sorry we all got screwed but i will take your word for it and send out any orders you placed in the past few months. (i'll do this for everyone except "ohmessylife". i don't want to ruin her "stories" of me being shady.)

i have two boxes of the u.n. records in my apt. so don't worry about it being sold out.

my direct email is [email protected]

one more thing.. hey Justin Communiqué, there is a reason why my facebook is private. i would never publicly speculate on you or your business through a personal profile of yours. please show the same respect to me.

xoxo

-a

hey everyone. we had a third party fulfilling all online orders for us. they started getting harder and harder to contact then eventually disappeared. they took the money, left us locked out of the store page and no way to even see orders that have been placed. i've been dealing with it for months.

anyone that had a problem please contact me directly. i'm sorry we all got screwed but i will take your word for it and send out any orders you placed in the past few months. (i'll do this for everyone except "ohmessylife". i don't want to ruin her "stories" of me being shady.)

i have two boxes of the u.n. records in my apt. so don't worry about it being sold out.

one more thing.. hey Justin Communiqué, there is a reason why my facebook is private. i would never publicly speculate on you or your business through a personal profile of yours. please show the same respect to me.

xoxo

-a

so bigcartel is to blame even though i havent heard of anyone ever having any problems with them. i placed an order through a big cartel store on monday and got it today. i call BS shenanigans on this excuse.

xoxo

-a

it's no one's business to speculate reasons or place blame. thanks a lot for posting this, alex. i sincerely appreciate it.

on a side note - EVERYONE CAN STOP PAYING RIDICULOUS PRICES FOR THE UN RECORD! ;D

xoxo

-a

so bigcartel is to blame even though i havent heard of anyone ever having any problems with them. i placed an order through a big cartel store on monday and got it today. i call BS shenanigans on this excuse.

Hey, if I can get this direct from the guy then have a cup of fuck you.

xoxo

-a

So does this mean you'll find a way to take present/future orders for this record or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

actually big cartel is not the problem. they are great. it's the local person that packed everything and oversaw the mail order. big cartel does not ship or pack any products, they accept the orders and send them to the person that ships and packs. that person we hired hijacked everything and slowly started stealing from us until they went all out and stole everything and changed our passwords.

we still tour and work our asses off. we can't stay home to pack the one or two orders we get a day. it's not easy to run a company like this and we for sure live on day jobs and hustling on tour.

so mr. oops now that you got a lesson on how we were running our webstore you can now leave me alone and stop questioning my ethics. go witch hunt somebody that deserves it. i'm not trying to rip anyone off and i certainly don't deserve your accusations.

So does this mean you'll find a way to take present/future orders for this record or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

when i get home from tour i'm going to figure something new out. if you want you can email me around feb 5th. i'll be back home for a bit then. i can just set up an order with you through my personal email.

thanks!

-a