PO: Dave Hause - Resolutions

ral

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed vinnie and he said they are finally shipping next week. same for red city radio

It's been next week for the past 2 months. Plus I have Rust Belt Lights and Red City Radio in my order...so what does it mean for my order in general. RBL is chopped liver? I'll believe it shipped when it shows up to my job.

I emailed vinnie and he said they are finally shipping next week. same for red city radio

It's been next week for the past 2 months. Plus I have Rust Belt Lights and Red City Radio in my order...so what does it mean for my order in general. RBL is chopped liver? I'll believe it shipped when it shows up to my job.

I'm not saying it'll happen, I'm just relaying what I hear from vinnie. And I only ordered Red City Radio and Hause so I don't know about Rust Belt Lights

I'm not saying it'll happen, I'm just relaying what I hear from vinnie. And I only ordered Red City Radio and Hause so I don't know about Rust Belt Lights

Nah it's cool. It's not you man...it's P+P. Perhaps one day they'll become an organized label and next week will actually mean next week and not next year.

I'm in the midst of a paypal disupte.. and no word from P&P.

Left wondering though if this is a "Kickstarter" kinda deal, taking pre-orders/cash first then going to production..

I second that notion. Only on the grounds that they put up the pre-order in plant production...then they pony up the pre-order money to pay the invoice. Probably not true but wouldn't shock me.

Anyone in the US get a shipping confirmation since I was told this was shipping on Saturday?

No sir. They don't really send out shipping confirmations. My Make Do And Mend showed up to my lady's job unannounced after an unreasonably long waiting period. You'll know it shipped when pigs fly.

P+P really has to stop doing this. It's getting to a point where I want bands NOT to sign with them because you don't know whats going to happen in terms of their releases. The least they could do is be honest and say that they're doing kickstarter type projects because the end of February DOES NOT equal early May.