Swervedriver - Raise & Mezcal Head - 180g reissues

Hey folks,

Not sure if there are any SD fans here but I picked these up yesterday. Pressings 180g and are limited to /500 numbered copies and comes with an autographed poster if you buy both as a bundle.

http://secondmotionrecords.com/artists/swervegriver/raise-mezcal-head-bundle-numbered-limited-edition-180g-lp.html

Have a good day!

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':hf46xzi7]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':hf46xzi7]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Haha, I love the enthusiasm. I just picked up the bundle although I didn't see that it included the poster. Is that still going on or have they sold out? It doesn't matter TOO much to me either way, but a free Sweverdriver poster is a free Swervedriver poster and I would definitely use it.

• 3 weeks later...
i'm heading down to San Diego this weekend, if M-Theory has them for sale, i'll grab them there.

They're apparently mail-order only. As per Second Motion Records website:

"PREORDER: Swervedriver Limited Edition Numbered 180g Vinyl!

Finally we can proudly announce a VERY LIMITED EDITION (500 copies totaly!) 180gram Vinyl for the legendary SWERVEDRIVER album "Raise" and "Mezcal Head". Each album is INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED and contains a download code for the "bonus tracks" available on the extended versions of the albums released earlier. This offer is NOT available in stores, only direct and once they are gone, they are gone! so get it now while you can! Ships Feb 15th!"

Have a good one,

got these the other day and, while they do sound good, for FUCKS SAKE don't charge $20 if you're not even going to include and insert(and upgrade the jackets to the non-flimsy variety). seriously, if you're going to reissue something like this, at least put some fucking effort in to it.

got these the other day and, while they do sound good, for FUCKS SAKE don't charge $20 if you're not even going to include and insert(and upgrade the jackets to the non-flimsy variety). seriously, if you're going to reissue something like this, at least put some fucking effort in to it.

TOTAL BUMMER!

UGH...this really disappoints me...not looking forward to receiving them now...I'm seriously getting aggravated with people overcharging for wax these days and them being total no-frills releases. No insert for a single 180gram record @ $20 is lame.

UGH...this really disappoints me...not looking forward to receiving them now...I'm seriously getting aggravated with people overcharging for wax these days and them being total no-frills releases. No insert for a single 180gram record @ $20 is lame.

I got mine in today and, on a positive note, they do sound amazing. I also agree that for the $20 apiece, there could have been much more effort put into each album. Also, the package did not come with any kind of autographed poster like the 1st post said it would. I'm not really too concerned about that since I don't have the wall space to display it anyway, but I figured I'd throw that out there.