Recommend me something on Amazon to clean my vinyl

Recommend me something (preferably on on Amazon) to clean my vinyl with.

I just got Caspian's "Tertia" and although it was in like new shape, it was extremely dusty, and I'm pretty sure that caused the excessive cracks and pops while playing.

There are tons of products but I don't know which to choose. I just want something safe for my records that works effectively.

Thanks!

I bought one of these kits and it works great for anytime I have a dirty record

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT6012-Record-Care/dp/B0009IGAPW/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_b

The only problem I have with it is that it uses a LOT of the solution, so it'd be best to clean several records in one session

I just got Caspian's "Tertia" and although it was in like new shape, it was extremely dusty

Thanks GZ Vinyl!

I have this. AT has two brushes, a white one and black one. Get the white one. I sweep a record with it before every play. It picks up all the dust. Keeps the stylish clean and my records are noiseless.

REAL ANSWER:

(worked in record store for years, this is what I've always cleaned mine with, this is what we cleaned ours with at the store, and this is what my old burn out dad always used as well)

1 part normal alcohol (not craft beer, the other kind), 2 parts water. put it in a spray bottle, and go buy the really nice cleaning rags at an auto store. I bought them from one of those car wash places, the store buys them from auto zone or target. They're basically just super soft cotton rags, so a really old shirt will do the job. You'll spend less than 10 bucks for everything, and I always make a jug of it that will last years.

works fine, will do the job every time, and isn't bad for the records.

those expensive carbon brushes work, but only if the record is already very very clean, and unless you're playing it really loud or have very nice equipment it isn't worth your money.

those little kits with the nice brushes and the solution are almost exactly what I am telling you to make, just it's closer to 1 part alcohol 1 part water (why you just put drops).

really, go smell any vinyl cleaning solution and tell me what it smells like. They're a reason it smells like watered down rubbing alcohol.

make sure you only use DISTILLED water, otherwise there may be all kinds of shit in the water that you don't want - minerals and such. also use as pure isopropyl alcohol as you can get - at least 90% for the same reason as the water.

don't use windex - the ammonia and colorant leave residue.

or if you want to buy something, get something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-Discwasher-RD1006-record-cleaning/dp/B000KMZKTO/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1296456471&sr=8-7

you need a wet cleaner or at least a nice clean cloth to get that gz dust shit off. the carbon fiber brush works best for light lint and static.

I have one of these and wouldn't recommend unless you're uncommonly wealthy. It's not really suited for casual cleaning. You have to be severely OCD or own a store or something where you have to clean tons of really really dirty records.