Young Windows 3 x 7" set /50

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,

A couple days ago we received all the pieces to assemble the Young Widows 7". Shortly after, we realized that none of the boxes contained color vinyl. We learned that there was a miscommunication between our distributor and manufacturer which resulted in only black vinyl being pressed. Our manufacturer is rectifying this error and color vinyl is currently in production. We have been given an estimated time of arrival of March 7, one day before release date.

We sincerely apologize for this delay but everyone involved is doing everything they can to get this to you as quickly as possible. For release date, if you would like, I can send you a download for the 7". If you also preordered the Grails Deep Politics along with Future Heart 7", I can offer a download as well so we can ship these items together. The delay is approximately 10-14 days after release date but I promise you it will be worth it.

If you requested a black copy/set, your items will arrive before or street date.

Thank you and please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Anna