Bad Relgion tour OPENING for Rise Against

ihprstl

In 2011 Rise Against are a bigger band than Bad Religion. Obviously bad Religion are legendary but it makes sense for them to play before Rise Against now. There would be a lot of people leaving after Rise Against played if they went on before BR.

Also, the fucking Descendents in Long Beach! I cant wait for that show!

In 2011 Rise Against are a bigger band than Bad Religion. Obviously bad Religion are legendary but it makes sense for them to play before Rise Against now. There would be a lot of people leaving after Rise Against played if they went on before BR.

Also, the fucking Descendents in Long Beach! I cant wait for that show!

I just didn't think Rise Against was even close to being that popular.

Rise Against have three consecutive gold records. I heard their new single on the radio while I was working out at the YMCA the other day. They are a radio band, and one with a really big fanbase. Bad Religion, while legendary in punk rock, hasn't been a part of the mainstream for 15-plus years.

I going for Four Year Strong and leaving after that... New Rise Against = Suckage and Bad Religion dont bring the energy like they used to

Thats gonna be an expensive price to pay just for FYS.

plus I'm guessing you haven't seen BR recently... all of the shows I've seen in the last year they've absolutely killed it each night. They all look way happier/into it than in previous tours (NMOH/TESF).

Thats gonna be an expensive price to pay just for FYS.

plus I'm guessing you haven't seen BR recently... all of the shows I've seen in the last year they've absolutely killed it each night. They all look way happier/into it than in previous tours (NMOH/TESF).

Hey Cheeseman! 4/7/11

:-* :-* :-*