Best Animated Show In The Last Decade?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations VC. You are officially way smarter than the forum I originally posted this on. I had no dillusions that you guys would be into this at all. But I was curious to see if the inteligence level here was higher.

And it was, not by a lot. But by enough. At least here when one person said something retarded like, "no futurama?" there was a quick response to point out the obvious.

So again, congrats VC.

...because our intelligence level is measured by our knowledge of cartoons from the last decade?

Maybe not inteligence, but certainly reading comprehension. But yeah, inteligence is certainly a factor.

I would say it would take a bit of stupidity to read a thread and blurt out something like "what no simpsons??" without thinking, rather than just ignoring it. For example, if someone had a thread about the best Bad Religion albums, and I know fuck all about Bad Religion, so I just blurted out, "what no Dookie???!! this sucks!!" That would be pretty damn stupid.

not on the same level at all. i think people really just don't give a shit about this ridiculous poll reading comprehension test.

[ ] Nice job explaining how they're not on the same level

[ ] In on page 2 of a thread no one gives a shit about

you realize over half of the posts ITT are calling you out for being a moron, right?

...because our intelligence level is measured by our knowledge of cartoons from the last decade?

Maybe not inteligence, but certainly reading comprehension. But yeah, inteligence is certainly a factor.

I would say it would take a bit of stupidity to read a thread and blurt out something like "what no simpsons??" without thinking, rather than just ignoring it. For example, if someone had a thread about the best Bad Religion albums, and I know fuck all about Bad Religion, so I just blurted out, "what no Dookie???!! this sucks!!" That would be pretty damn stupid.

no, that just means you're unaware of the exact year that the simpsons began.

i don't know the answer to that, but i'd wager that i'm more intelligent than you are. (if standardized tests are any indication of intelligence, that is. which is, of course, debatable. but they at least measure reading comprehension somewhat effectively.)