RED CITY RADIO - DANGERS OF STANDING STILL (PO)

vinnie told me this was supposed to mail out early this week. So in theory these are already on their way.

Did Vinnie also mention anything about Rust Belt Lights or Dave Hause? I ordered all three in one package like an idiot...and I have a feeling one of these is going to hold my order up until 2013 >:(

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Email from P=P:

"Hey everyone!

I know you all have been waiting patiently regarding the status of your pre-orders. Again, we apologize for the delay. It was really out of our hands and we've been doing everything we can to try and get the vinyl here as soon as possible. It's been a frustrating process for everyone, but I really wanted to take the time and say thanks for all your support. It's only a few of us that run Paper + Plastick and it means the world to us to have wonderful customers, fans, and friends of the label. Seriously.

The good news is that parts have started to come in (yes, vinyl!) and we'll be shipping shortly. You will receive a shipping notification when your order goes out, via email. Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, etc. Thanks again for your patience! :)"

Still nothing. Not even an update on the damn update. Anyone know how many records P+P have done preorders for that still haven't shipped? It's got to be several at this point. This makes me very leery of doing another preorder with these guys.

You shouldn't. Wait until No Idea Records has it.... unless you're a collector and need every single variant of it

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if Rust Belt Lights is in stock yet?

Supposedly they have it. I e-mailed Susannah last week and the said they did. Although this next week deal can't go on forever...can it? Everyones been saying this, Dave Hause, and RBL are all supposed to ship together.

And why would anyone not want a bands record because they annoying on twitter. Isn't that every band?