PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

My Amazon order shipped today. Pretty excited to own this on vinyl finally!

Mine too, says I'll be getting it on Wednesday...although ive never had a package delivered by this Ensenda company.....

Its been a pretty good trade off for me since I sold my original press a little bit before this was released for a good bit of money.

Goddamnit. Cancelled my order because I wasn't gonna go to the show and figured I'd grab a white copy at my local store... Now the passes are selling for $65? FUCK.

and you can get about $25 for the poster, some people are asking over $100 for the 7".

i couldn't flip my 7" tho, elf tower is one of my favorite coheed songs.

Got my white copy about 4 minutes ago

Is the vinyl heavy like 180 gram? Mine might be here by tomorrow. If not, the next day for sure.

Not sure yet, havent had the time to even open it yet. Its sort of heavy sealed in the jacket so my guess would be yes but i am not positive.

Stupid question alert!!! Anyone aware of any stores that still have this available for sale? Everywhere I've looked is sold out. merchnow, interpunk, src, insound and amazon...

snooze you lose I guess :(

pretty sure you can still get it at interpunk. it just let me add it to my cart.

It actually says available to ship in one day so they dont have any in stock. From past experience of ordering from them, that means they probably wont have any. I have had multiple orders cancelled after that time runs out.

Just got this from amazon in the mail. I only ordered the LP but I guess amazon has their own version of an LP mailer in their "Frustration Free" packaging. It actually isn't too terrible of packaging I could see how it wouldn't be great if it got a bent or crushed. But it was interesting.

Stupid question alert!!! Anyone aware of any stores that still have this available for sale? Everywhere I've looked is sold out. merchnow, interpunk, src, insound and amazon...

snooze you lose I guess :(

pretty sure you can still get it at interpunk. it just let me add it to my cart.

I have a pending order for it but it just keeps updating day after day saying they expect it to be in stock tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hopefully Travis is right about them posting some on HT sometime soon.

Just got this from amazon in the mail. I only ordered the LP but I guess amazon has their own version of an LP mailer in their "Frustration Free" packaging. It actually isn't too terrible of packaging I could see how it wouldn't be great if it got a bent or crushed. But it was interesting.

Mine got here in excellent shape in one of these as well but ihave gotten a couple in pretty bad shape from the packaging. I much prefer the 2 box thing that I have got a couple of times