PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

And its the least rare because its the most expensive. It is the most disgusting exercise in bullshit since the early 90's version of the Fantastic Four movie. They know most people are going to pay all that extra just to get the 7" and then pretend like all the extra shit is even close to necessary and even close to worth the price tag. Bullshit.

Why does Coheed And Cambria hate their fans?

I think it's funny everyone assumes the BAND is handling the stuff this way. Equal Vision isn't stupid, they know people will pay for Coheed stuff with a "limited" tag on it. "Limited" packages of every release since Good Apollo 1 (Last Supper pre-order, No World pre-order, Neverender set, Black Rainbow Ltd. ed) have basically sold out.

Not defending this stuff, just remember there are whole promotions/marketing departments behind everything.

This is a very good point and is more than likely the case with Coheed. However, since Glassjaw has been DIY for such a long time now, I think our minds are just kind of stuck in that mode of thinking. With Glassjaw it IS a direct hatred for fans because they are the ones themselves who are putting the stuff out. With Coheed its more than likely label made decisions.

It'd be safe to assume that the band was involved in this reissue in all its formats. They'd have to be not only for that tour-only #d version but also that VIP green version since it does include that VIP pass to get into the venues earlier in the tour.

Just my guess...

I'd also venture to guess that if they really cared, they could have stopped the over-commercialization of this release. At least they could have made an effort to stop it and then notified their fans to not buy in to it.