MELVINS - Bride Screamed Murder

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this today and boy was that quick! I was a little dumbfounded by the $9 shipping charge at first but it actually did cost them $9.20 and it was shipped priority. There were no extra card board shims inside the mailer so I was a bit worried but they were smart enough to ship the LP behind the jacket and it arrived pristine. No damn seam splits!! Great service from AmRep! Sorry for the flash and poor quality pic. I need to get myself a decent camera.

[image]

man, i dont give a flying shit which one i get. just as long as i can get one. coz it seems that living on the other side of the world rules me out for when these fucking things go up for sale. once i hear that more are up, they've been gone for ages.

so, if anyone has one they want to sell (for what they paid....hahaha, fat chance i hear you say), hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...
i've got to pass. i just bought a preamp. and i'm kinda not too stoked on the coop one.

the dalek one i have might be the one i like best.

altho i like the adam jones one.

that coop really looks like a pushead design.

you could've re-cooped (pun intended) a nice chunk of that if you wanted to be an ass & flip it ;D