A Wilhelm Scream EP 1st Press Copies In P+P Store

Guest markovianprocess

I want to pick it up with the Mikey Erg record but it's so expensive. The 2 records after shipping come to almost $25.

$25 bucks for two records isn't bad at all.

2 records but only 7 songs total. I'm not bitching, just writing down what I'm thinking as I convince myself to pull the trigger on this.

$25 bucks for two records isn't bad at all.

2 records but only 7 songs total. I'm not bitching, just writing down what I'm thinking as I convince myself to pull the trigger on this.

I'm not sure exactly because I don't have my AWS S/T record right next to me, but I'm pretty sure that record has at least 10 songs on it.

I grabbed a red/blk swirl. P+p should really allow their customers to combine shipping on open orders (like SRC). This is the last album I will be purchasing from them until they change their policy or at least lower the cost by a buck or so.

Have you tried emailing them? You'd be surprised at what an email can accomplish, rather than bitching about it on a message board they'll never see. And as much as any of bitch here about never ordering from so and so record label, you know damn well you will order from them in the future.

PS I'm pretty fucking sure SRC just posted that they had all variants of this new press anyways, so order from those nice people over there....

Yeah, just e-mailed 'em and asked to swap a red/black swirl for something in my most recent order that hasn't been shipped yet, 'cause I tried getting the two colors of the Farewell Continental EP that I don't have yet (green and yellow), and they said they didn't have one (yellow) anymore.

It's being worked out. Yeah, I'll pay a little more for it. I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure exactly because I don't have my AWS S/T record right next to me, but I'm pretty sure that record has at least 10 songs on it.

5 songs, actually, plus a cover on the Australian CD release.