PO:The Bouncing Souls-Complete Control Session 10"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if Chunksaah preorders when the release date is still 8+ weeks out. It may still be a few weeks....could be wrong though

We (Chunksaah) usually won't put something up for sale or preorder unless we know that it's at least on a plane or truck and on it's way to us. What a novel idea, right? We should have these in about a month and on an exclusive color configuration. When we get em, you'll know.

• 1 month later...

I asked at the good HT store near me that has vinyl, and the manager who WOULD know about their vinyl stock said she had no idea about it, which would probably mean it's been delayed. Since they hadn't gotten it in the weekend before, they may not get it in, but she said to call early on Tuesday to see if they have it.

She basically said the following:

"We sell a lot of vinyl, and when we get it in, we sell a lot of Bouncing Souls, so if there's a store in this area that WOULD get it, it'd be us."

So yeah, ti's probably delayed. I also haven't received a shipping confirmation on my order with S1D. I am disappoint.

yeah. I also called a few HTs today. They didn't have it. They didn't know about it. Advice for Travis - maybe send out a monthly newsletter for employees on releases you'll be carrying - whats coming out, exclusives, colors, pressing info...even if they just stick it behind the counter they may be able to answer questions better and sell more vinyl.

chunksaah usually puts up preorders when the vinyl is on the way to them and since they haven't put it up i think maybe it got delayed

Hot topic usually does get an email about upcoming releases. I go to the 2 in my town and they are on their game, knowing what color and even the price, also how limited it is. They usually find out anywhere from a couple weeks to a month in advance. They had all the info on the Bayside "Killing Time" about a month prior to its release. Same with the ADTR releases. If you get to know the people working especially the managers just give them your number and they can call you when they get it in. I get calls almost weekly.

Not sure it is delayed, as I forgot to mention that my local store got in 3 copies of the black vinyl verson (1000 copies) from their distributor on Friday...they didn't have it out on the floor yet, but had it near a box with some RSD items I was asking about...so I personally saw it with the receipt from the distributor...so hopefully these will hit stores this week.

Yes I think the exclusive colors got delayed a bit. Ill check on these tomorrow when Im at the office and if I can get a list of stores getting them I will post it here. I made sure HT.com will get a bunch of these but they will still probably sell out pretty quickly from there. Check the site each morning til they go up. More info tomorrow.

Also I do send a list of releases to stores every month. I try to include all exclusive vinyl in there but sometimes things slip thru the cracks or dont get confirmed in time to make it on that list. The store employees have a million other things to do besides keeping up to date on every vinyl release that I order for HT so they may not know about every thing :)

Also I do send a list of releases to stores every month. I try to include all exclusive vinyl in there but sometimes things slip thru the cracks or dont get confirmed in time to make it on that list. The store employees have a million other things to do besides keeping up to date on every vinyl release that I order for HT so they may not know about every thing :)

thanks dude. I wouldn't expect them to memorize it, but if they kept it behind the register for reference or something it'd be good.

thanks dude. I wouldn't expect them to memorize it, but if they kept it behind the register for reference or something it'd be good.

Yea I would assume a lot of stores do but sometimes even then things get left off that list for whatever reason so there is a chance they might not know everything.

Usually the best place to find out about vinyl at HT is on this board. I handle the buying of all of it so I have any info anyone could need about records at HT. You guys can always ask me questions on here and I can usually get a list of stores that will get whatever release you're looking for (not always, but usually).

About 1/3 of these are going to HT.com so not many stores are getting them. Also stores do not have these yet so if you call and they dont know what you're talking about, thats why. The western 1/3 of the country should have these soon (sometime this week) but the rest of the country might not get them til next week. Not all of these have come in from the label yet.

MALL CITY STATE

Park Place Mall Tucson AZ

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA

The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA

The Block at Orange Orange CA

Puente Hills Mall Industry CA

Lakewood Lakewood CA

Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT

Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT

Florida Orlando FL

Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL

International Plaza Tampa FL

Dadeland Mall Dadeland FL

Mall of Georgia Buford GA

North Point Mall Alpharetta GA

Town Center at Cobb Kennesaw GA

Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI

Orland Square Orland Park IL

Cielo Vista Schaumburg IL

Yorktown Center Chicago IL

Southlake Mall Merrillville IN

Mall St. Matthews Louisville KY

Fayette Mall Lexington KY

Valley Mall Hagerstown MD

Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD

Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI

Twelve Oaks Novi MI

Mall of America Bloomington MN

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Deptford Deptford NJ

Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ

Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ

Walden Galleria Buffalo NY

Boulevard Mall Amherst NY

Bleden Village Canton OH

Southpark Mall Stonsville OH

Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK

King Of Prussia King of Prussia PA

Park City Center Lancaster PA

Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA

Northstar Mall San Antonio TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX

Willowbrook Mall Houston TX

San Marcos II Outlet Mall San Marcos TX

Dulles Town Center Dulles VA

Patrick Henry Mall Newport News VA

Fair Oaks Fairfax VA

Capital Mall Olympia WA

About 1/3 of these are going to HT.com so not many stores are getting them. Also stores do not have these yet so if you call and they dont know what you're talking about, thats why. The western 1/3 of the country should have these soon (sometime this week) but the rest of the country might not get them til next week. Not all of these have come in from the label yet.

So when do you think these will go live on HT.com?

So when do you think these will go live on HT.com?

I dunno, probably end of this week at the earliest. Most likely next week. The records that are going up for sale on HT.com havent even come in yet.