SXSW 2011

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Kylesa is always good....I really really hope to catch at least one of Immortal Technique's shows.

Really looking forward to the Tape Op Day Party and the Hillgrass Bluebilly showcase (Drag The River, Possessed By Paul James, and Austin Lucas)

the Count Your Lucky Stars/Top Shelf Records showcase at plush is gonna be a blast as well

Hope Plush is doing their FUSXSW shows again

fat's site says that the showcase is at scoot inn, and their outdoor stage has a capacity of 858...shouldn't be too harsh.

you are totally right.. i don't know why i was thinking trophys for some reason... yeah, scoot inn outside is always nice.. and i know the bartenders so i might get free alcohol.. whoo hoo!!!

It would have been awesome at Trophys.. someone would have gotten stabbed by a regular for sure..

fat's site says that the showcase is at scoot inn, and their outdoor stage has a capacity of 858...shouldn't be too harsh.

you are totally right.. i don't know why i was thinking trophys for some reason... yeah, scoot inn outside is always nice.. and i know the bartenders so i might get free alcohol.. whoo hoo!!!

It would have been awesome at Trophys.. someone would have gotten stabbed by a regular for sure..

i haven't been to either, but going to this will sure beat paying 30+ to see them up here in dallas.

Here's the lineup for AP's party on 3/19:

[image]

You can RSVP here to get yourself a VIP wristband which will score you free booze:

http://www.altpress.com/sxsw11_rsvp/

AP usually brings a decent line up to sxsw.

that being said, this line up can suck my chode.

that being said, i will be RSVP'ing to score some free booze. you'd have to be drunk to sit through some of this garbage. bring back the good bands, scott. i know you can do it.