PO: Fucked Up Coke Sucks LIVE LP 900 only

https://fozzie.missionmedia.net/chunklet/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=87

A 12" special live set recorded by these Canadians in Atlanta at the EARL last year. They barrel through a ton of originals and a cover of "Son of Sam" by Chain Gang. Also on the bill were Carbonas, Bukkake Boys and American Cheeseburger. Damon espouses his love of Pepsi versus Coke and dedicates way too many songs to record collectors. Running time: 37 min.

Recorded to multi-track by Curt Wells.

Mastered by Jeff Capurso.

Lovingly messed with by Henry Owings.

Note: Any crackling or hissing you hear is completely intended. Limited to 900 sellable copies. Available only with purchase off the Chunklet site.

COLLECTOR SCUM ALERT: Buy more than one copy of each color and your order will be voided and you won't be notified.

PAYPAL? Send funds to [email protected]

(if ordering other stuff, get in touch to combine shipping).

US: $13

CANADA: $15

EUROPE/ASIA/ELSEWHERE: $19

BREAKDOWN:

200 Red (for Kickstarter contributors) sold out

100 black/white split

300 Salmon

200 Gold

100 Clear sold out

Unknown # on Blue

the rest on black

ORDERS SHIP 10 MARCH 2011

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The listing clearly states only available with purchase of other items off the site. In the past this has meant at least one item + the record and H2O is known to do anything he wants to record collector scum.

I gradded a classic "We're all is this together...except you, you're a dick" t-shirt.

Then he should have done something with the store that didn't allow you to purchase the record by itself. If he plans on not sending me the record, I hope he refunds my money. Or I'm gonna have to pull a HankMurphy...

The listing clearly states only available with purchase of other items off the site. In the past this has meant at least one item + the record and H2O is known to do anything he wants to record collector scum.

I gradded a classic "We're all is this together...except you, you're a dick" t-shirt.

Somehow I didn't even notice that. If they want to cancel it, they can cancel it. I'm already paying an extra $2 for the split color.

Oh well I want the record but I am not going to pony up to buy things I don't want to get them...sorry thats not the free market capitalism I have come to know and love as a vinyl collector..if you don't like it refund me my money. I can't change the way you do business but that doesn't mean I have to play ball to get your products.

edit: or read your descriptions 8-)

All I see is "Available only with purchase off the Chunklet site", which could easily mean that it won't be available at shows or through other distros.

Also Fucked Up will have a G-rated cover of a GG Allin song on the upcoming 7-inch "Rated GG" which will be available if you pledge $75 or more to WFMU during the Best Show On WFMU from 9 - 12 over the next two Tuesdays. It will also feature Ted Leo, Mountain Goats and Ben Gibbard. I didn't know if this warranted another thread because the price is pretty steep but you also get a poster and a shirt and support the best freeform radio station in the country!

I tried contacting them (a couple of ways)a few days ago because I did not see the" only available with purchase of other items off the site" because I was excited .

Wanted to see if there was a way to add to the order or if they would cancel and I could reorder But no reply...

I guess if they are going to take the money, then they should ship...right? It has gone through my account...