PO: Fucked Up Coke Sucks LIVE LP 900 only

so....we're all getting refunded? and by all I mean those who didn't buy a shitty shirt or book.

Exact words: "yeah, it'll be voided. I thought the big bold type would've been adequate enough."

h2o

I went ahead and reordered with a shirt("we're all in this together-except for you, you're a dick"- because it associates with a co-worker :P ).

I'd rather not deal with ebay on the split color

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely didnt see the "must order something else" stipulation. oh well.

same here. he put that on there after I ordered it, I think.

Yeah, I didn't see it until after I ordered. Maybe I just missed it but it's strange that so many people here did the same thing and completely missed the bold type.

same here. he put that on there after I ordered it, I think.

Yeah, I didn't see it until after I ordered. Maybe I just missed it but it's strange that so many people here did the same thing and completely missed the bold type.

Maybe it's because most stores don't have some lame policy on select goods for sale that you have to buy something else in order to purchase the one item that you want. So most people aren't expecting something like that.

I mean, yeah, he can run his store however he wants but it doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking stupid way to sell things.

Maybe it's because most stores don't have some lame policy on select goods for sale that you have to buy something else in order to purchase the one item that you want. So most people aren't expecting something like that.

I mean, yeah, he can run his store however he wants but it doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking stupid way to sell things.

I didnt order anything else except the record. and my credit card has already been processed.

does it usually take a few days to get a refund? because my payment processed and was taken out of my account according to my online bank statement, but my order is marked cancelled. just wondering because i've never really dealt with getting a refund online that wasn't through paypal.