Considering the sale of my entire collection

brentoage

My priorities have changed and I'm considering getting rid of the majority of my collection.

Looking for some input - I'm really not interested in going the way of listing everything individually on eBay (or Limited Pressing), aside from a few records. Any thoughts/suggestions as to how I might go about getting rid of things and keeping my inbox/life organized while doing so?

Just say you're taking offers on every record you have. Post it on every forum you can think of. Really the only way to go to get fair value. If you don't care about fair value and only time. Then just take the whole list and make a "Lot" auction on a site like ebay or mine. You'll get nailed, but it will be quick. Ebay is probably better for quick. LP is good if you have some time and just want to avoid crazy absurd fees haha. Good luck bro. You have a lot of nice stuff there for sure.

just sell it all to me. You wouldnt be the first!

quick. easy. and painless. (well getting rid of an entire collection of records is never completely painless!)

Im also looking to sell my entire collection...ere's my list... would you be at all interested in buying it all?

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58048&start=0

just sell it all to me. You wouldnt be the first!

quick. easy. and painless. (well getting rid of an entire collection of records is never completely painless!)

Im also looking to sell my entire collection...ere's my list... would you be at all interested in buying it all?

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58048&start=0

i would be interested, but i saw your thread, and saw what you were asking, and unfortunately i wouldnt quite be able to meet your asking price for that group of records.