PO Thursday No Devolución Up at Kings Road

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said they should be up on Tuesday morning. Im not going to guarantee anything I cant control haha. Dont worry tho guys, there are plenty to go around on HT.com for whoever wants a copy.

Nah, of course not. I'm obviously holding you to nothing. And I'm well aware that they won't sell out in the blink of an eye. I'm just worried about putting it off - as I tend to do with variants, when cash is a little tight - and missing out entirely. Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread.

my tracking number stayed up to date the whole time. it was shipped on 4/06 and i got it today. awesome record. i also cruised thru my local hot topic today and they have the record on clear already for sale so anyone by the orange county, ca area... the hot topic in the brea mall has like 6 or 7 in the store

I know that $20 is becoming the new average cost for x2 LP - or perhaps I'm just seeing it more and more, personally - but I've always found it a tad steep. The inclusion of a CD completely justifies the cost, though. Or so I feel. Stoked to hear that at least the Kings Road variant does. Can't imagine it being different for the others.

Getting a little antsy to see this thing; packaging, etching, and all. I'll probably be among the last people to receive their order. Add my vote to those requesting a picture or two.