Japan Relief Effort - NOFX Surfer & Fuck The Kids

fat doesn't let you order more than 1 colored vinyl unless they do more than 1 color of a release.

and still no pressing info

Sometimes they do. The Surfer/FTK repress was not limited, also the new Pour Habit. Ordered it with a friend of mine to save on shipping to Germany while the new swingin' utters was limited to one per person.

yeah when the did the repress of cokie on yellow i ordered 2 with no problem

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they say why it was cancelled? There was no order limit on these.

Message from fat:

refundfor a double order places with us. Thanks for ordering from FAT.

When I saw it, refund was already done.

It doesn't matter, I've mine ;D

I had that problem with the SW picture disc. It didn't have an order limit posted, and I ordered an extra for a friend but they only shipped me one. And I had to get in touch with them for a refund once I recieved 1. They should post an order limit if they're going to only send 1 per order, that was disappointing to open the package and only see 1.

I had that problem with the SW picture disc. It didn't have an order limit posted, and I ordered an extra for a friend but they only shipped me one. And I had to get in touch with them for a refund once I recieved 1. They should post an order limit if they're going to only send 1 per order, that was disappointing to open the package and only see 1.

Why is it that nobody's "friend" can ever order their own shit? If your friend cared enough to want the more expensive, $20 version of the album, surely they could've ordered the shit themselves.

Why is it that nobody's "friend" can ever order their own shit? If your friend cared enough to want the more expensive, $20 version of the album, surely they could've ordered the shit themselves.

I have friends who do not want or even know how to deal or buy on the internet and since I do it all the time they ask me and I gladly help them.

The combined shipping is another factor.

dude, his friend "eBay" doesn't have a paypal account--what is he supposed to do?

That's a nice gesture but if someone is under 50 years old and doesn't know how to purchase something on the Internet, buying records should probably be the least of their concerns.

I have friends who do not want or even know how to deal or buy on the internet and since I do it all the time they ask me and I gladly help them.

dude, his friend "eBay" doesn't have a paypal account--what is he supposed to do?

Or maybe when I see something that's going to sell out in 10 minutes, I want to pick up an extra copy for my friend who's a huge fan of the band.

I can't think of a FAT preorder that has sold out in less than the amount of time it takes to send a text message or phone call to a buddy. (I'd know, as I've texted friends about preorders before. No problems, ever!)

people have jobs where they can't access the internet while they are there. and i have seen fat pre-orders sell out within a couple hours. not that this is the case most of the time but it does happen.

I can't think of a FAT preorder that has sold out in less than the amount of time it takes to send a text message or phone call to a buddy. (I'd know, as I've texted friends about preorders before. No problems, ever!)

people have jobs where they can't access the internet while they are there. and i have seen fat pre-orders sell out within a couple hours. not that this is the case most of the time but it does happen.

what's with everyone lying about "having friends" and "having jobs"?

I have a couple of friends who have jobs. It's true! Plus they don't want to make transactions on the internet. Seems too complicated to them and they are afraid something might go wrong.

I have a couple of friends who have jobs. It's true! Plus they don't want to make transactions on the internet. Seems too complicated to them and they are afraid something might go wrong.

I'm fortunate enough to have a job where I sit in front of a computer all day and can check ebay and fatwreck every hour (just don't tell my boss) but not everyone is so lucky. Although, I do have to sit in front of a computer all day in an office so maybe they're the lucky ones.

Would you like to be woken up by a phone call which is done 3'clock in the morning if you have to stay up 3 hours later to go to work? This is the usual time in Germany when Fat makes its preorders. Gladly I'm a student and have the time to order at that time but my room mate who leaves the house for 12 hours in the morning is not that lucky, espacially he hasn't a credit card and won't get one. And some fat releases sell out within a few hours...