Asian Man Records Japan Relief TEST PRESSES!

Got this email, figured some may be interested in the test presses.

JAPAN RELIEF!!

Dearest friends,

I know many of you have already donated money and time to the sad situation in Japan. We would like to do our part and help raise more money for our brothers and sisters. I first went to Japan in 1997 to produce a band called POTSHOT. Since then, I've been back 12 times and Japan has always been a wonderful and welcoming place. I've met some of the most genuine people and have made life long friends that have and continue to impact my life tremendously.

We have released albums from POTSHOT, NICOTINE, COQUETTISH, SOFTBALL, AKIAKANE, POLYSICS, and AHIRO. I've spoken to many of these bands the past week and I'm happy to know everyone is safe and though the situation is disheartening, the common message is that their spirit and determination to overcome adversity is extremely strong. I really hope we can raise over $10,000 for the people in Japan. We will be selling off our test presses and also a donation package deal. Here's the info:

JAPAN RELIEF PACKAGE-$40

You receive the following:

ASIAN MAN RECORDS T-SHIRT

THE METHADONES-S/T CD

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD-CAN'T MAINTAIN CD

SMOKING POPES-GET FIRED CD

MATT SKIBA-DEMOS CD

SUNDOWNER-WE CHASE THE WAVES CD

OPIONEERS!!!-NEON CREEPS CD

BOMB THE MUSICINDUSTRY-SCRAMBLES CD

THE WILD-SET OURSELVES FREE CD

This would normally cost $76. Not only are you getting a great deal, but every penny will go towards a charity of your choice.

go to asianmanrecords.com and there will be a paypal link to order.

I am also selling the following test presses for charity.

SMOKING POPES-ITS BEEN A LONG DAY

SMOKING POPES-GET FIRED

SMOKING POPES-THIS IS ONLY A TEST

CLASSICS OF LOVE-WALKING IN SHADOWS

THE QUEERS-BACK TO THE BASEMENT

THE QUEERS-DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

THE RIPTIES-TALES FROM PLANET EARTH

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD-CAN'T MAINTAIN

THE WILD-SET OURSELVES FREE

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD-PEOPLE WHO EAT PEOPLE

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD-CANDY, CIGARETTES, ETC..

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD-ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

THE APERS-YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS THE TABLE

LEMURIA-GET BETTER

KEPI-LIFE SENTENCE

KEVIN SECONDS-GOOD LUCK BUTTONS

KEVIN SECONDS-RISE UP INSOMNIACS

THE SLACKERS-AFTERNOON IN DUB

MU330-CHUMPS ON PARADE

MU330-PRESS

POTSHOT-A GO GO

MONKEY-LOST AT SEA

THE MUGWUMPS-AT POP SPEED

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY-SCRAMBLES

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY-GET WARMER

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY-GOODBYE COOL WORLD

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY-ALBUM MINUS BAND

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY-TO LEAVE OR DIE IN LONG ISLAND

THE HOT TODDIES-GET YOUR HEART ON

LAURA STEVENSON AND THE CANS-A RECORD

-if you could donate $100 per test press, that would be great. Just list what test press you are getting in the paypal notes section. If $100 is too much, let me know what you can donate. Again, every cent goes to charity so if there's something that catches your eye, but you are short on funds, let me know.

After we compile all the donation money, I would like to put a vote to which organization we should donate the money too. I hope this finds you well and I have always appreciated the kindness that exudes from the asian man extended family of friends.

Let's do what we can to help others.

peace, mike park

That's 3 people just from the board that has ordered the People test...none canceled yet? That's the one I was thinking of getting.....mayby there's 10 or so of them? Guess I'll just pass for now....can't really drop $100 on one record right now....

Great point.

I have THE RIPTIDES-TALES FROM PLANET EARTH and it is #4/5 so I don't expect the other tests to be out of many more than that.

That's 3 people just from the board that has ordered the People test...none canceled yet? That's the one I was thinking of getting.....mayby there's 10 or so of them? Guess I'll just pass for now....can't really drop $100 on one record right now....

Emailed mike right after the email was sent from AM. Asked him to hold one for three hours so I could hit the bank. He said he would. Hopefully there are enough to go around. I'll probably pick up a couple more next week.