Is this excessive? (re: username Rawkuout)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? fuck you, guy. threatening my friends, family and girlfriend on facebook? what's wrong with you?

my dad sent the game, but he didn't use delivery confirmation despite my detailed written instructions on HOW. what most likely happened is he handed the package to the person at the post office and said "I need to ship this" and said no to the multiple questions the person asked hm. it's possible that my dad threw the game in the garbage. who knows? my dad has zero patience with shit like this.

shit happens, the mail system is far from perfect. I'm not a scammer and I had every intention of getting you the game you paid for. I've made hundreds of transactions between VC and Deadformat as a buyer, seller, and trader. The people that posted in this thread are just a few recent ones. I've sold records on this board in upwards of $100 and the buyers send as a GIFT and happily receive their records. and you think I ripped off $21 from you for a video game that I might have played twice?

The only other bad experience I've had is with a guy on here named "antzmcpanz" or something like that. Same deal - claims he never got the two records he bought from me. He's filed a paypal dispute and I'm out two records and $45. who's really losing here? SHIT FUCKING HAPPENS, and you don't act like a child when things don't go exactly your way. you're out of your mind if you think you're getting your $21 back or anything from me at this point.

First, I was "threatening" no one. If I'd messaged, it'd be to say "Hey, Jeremy owes me $21 blah blah blah can you help me get in touch with him, because he's been unresponsive." That's not a threat.

Second, if "it's possible that my dad threw the game in the garbage. who knows? my dad has zero patience with shit like this" then perhaps he's not the best person to be handling your mailings

Third, you're completely to blame for my response in this situation. Perhaps my Facebook message was excessive, but I felt that nothing else would work. I've messaged and emailed multiple over the last month but haven't heard from you since FEBRUARY 6TH, when you promised a delivery confirmation # that never came. How can you justify that sort of behavior as a seller?

I am a reasonable person and a trusting person--otherwise I'd have never sent the money as a gift. [edit] If you'd assured me the game was sent and this was the post office's error, then I'd have taken your word for it and sucked up the $21 loss. Instead, you've been shady and evasive and I had to assume the worst. Again, we're talking about nearly two months of unanswered messages. What was I to think?

Why would a seller ask someone else to ship something when they seem to be capable of doing it themselves? Especially when that someone has "zero patience with shit like this."

Leaving it in someone else's hands doesn't make it any less your responsibility for the item getting sent.

Agreed. Dude just figures if something goes wrong when it's his responsibility to get the product delivered that it's just chalked up to fate and not his problem. "lol, you just tossed your money into the blackhole of internet purchase. Not my prob."

Why would a seller ask someone else to ship something when they seem to be capable of doing it themselves? Especially when that someone has "zero patience with shit like this."

Leaving it in someone else's hands doesn't make it any less your responsibility for the item getting sent.

As much as I sympathize with both sides here. The buyer shouldn't have brought friends/family in to this at all (even the mention of a possible threat to exploit you to them) and the seller shouldn't have put a person who has no patience for simple transactions in charge of shipping the item.

C'mon, guys!

Also, this:

Woo his girlfriend through FB so she leaves him for you.

Get her pregnant.

Send him pictures.

Name the baby Zelda.

Sell the baby for $21.

hahaha, this thread just got amazing.

i missed somethign there.. was the game ever shipped or not?

it is your responsibility if your dad throws the game in the trash because he has ZERO PATIENCE doing simple tasks.

on the other hand... you dont threathen people like that you just contact paypal and if the other person contacts you like WTF, you unleash whatever fury you have left to shut him up because you are in the RIGHT

my dad sent the game, but he didn't use delivery confirmation despite my detailed written instructions on HOW. what most likely happened is he handed the package to the person at the post office and said "I need to ship this" and said no to the multiple questions the person asked hm. it's possible that my dad threw the game in the garbage. who knows? my dad has zero patience with shit like this.

So you can't ask your dad if he actually sent it out? Would he lie and say that he sent it out when he actually didn't?

Responsibility.

So you can't ask your dad if he actually sent it out? Would he lie and say that he sent it out when he actually didn't?

Responsibility.

His dad can't complete a simple task and has the patience of a 2 year old, do you really think this guy could get a straight answer out of him?

As much as I sympathize with both sides here. The buyer shouldn't have brought friends/family in to this at all (even the mention of a possible threat to exploit you to them) and the seller shouldn't have put a person who has no patience for simple transactions in charge of shipping the item.

This seems to be the consensus, so I do regret saying that to him. Again, though, any message would have been nothing more than what I posted earlier: "Hey, Jeremy owes me $21 blah blah blah can you help me get in touch with him, because he's been unresponsive." I don't think that's necessarily inappropriate, but I guess I'm wrong.

So, rawkuout, I'm sorry for threatening to contact family or friends. I promise that any message would have been as level-headed as the one above; I'm well aware I would have otherwise come off as a "crazy person" as other posters have pointed out. I'll reiterate, though, that your two months of silence is entirely unjustifiable.

So Rawkuout says that his dad might have threw the games out and he's still not giving chuck his money back? Seriously, fuck that dude.

This is the part that's bothered me the most. What a weird situation...

If he didn't respond to your PM's, he must have had a pretty good idea that the records didn't get sent out. It's pathetic that you have to publicly call him out before you can even get a response from the guy.

This whole situation probably has me way more worked up then it should haha, but I seriously can't believe how big of an asshole this Rawkuout is.