PO: Balance & Composure - Separation

^^ NICE! i ordered tier 5 when it was posted, and i feel like they've posted / announced an album i am actually excited to get every week since.

What are some releases they have announced so far? This B+C LP sold me on it!

I feel like even if I am uninterested in most of them, I can sell the ones I don't care about and probably at least break even.

I'm hoping I'm gonna get a package including everything they've done so far this year. Not really sure how this works lol.

^^ NICE! i ordered tier 5 when it was posted, and i feel like they've posted / announced an album i am actually excited to get every week since.

What are some releases they have announced so far? This B+C LP sold me on it!

I feel like even if I am uninterested in most of them, I can sell the ones I don't care about and probably at least break even.

I'm hoping I'm gonna get a package including everything they've done so far this year. Not really sure how this works lol.

So far, they haven't pressed anything this year. I would probably expect the first package sometime mid-april. Chris said that the package would also include *select* represses they're doing this year. So far, pre-orders have started for Wharf Rats 7", Former Thieves LP, La Disputer / Koji split LP, and this. Other things that should be coming out this year are a new Into It. Over It., an Aficionado LP, some new Wonder Years, new Frontiers. I am also putting money on a Stay Ahead Of The Weather / Wonder Years split 5". There will obviously be more too. I am so psyched.

So far, they haven't pressed anything this year. I would probably expect the first package sometime mid-april. Chris said that the package would also include *select* represses they're doing this year. So far, pre-orders have started for Wharf Rats 7", Former Thieves LP, La Disputer / Koji split LP, and this. Other things that should be coming out this year are a new Into It. Over It., an Aficionado LP, some new Wonder Years, new Frontiers. I am also putting money on a Stay Ahead Of The Weather / Wonder Years split 5". There will obviously be more too. I am so psyched.

Well like I said, The B+C LP is enough to sell me on it.

Also stoked for the La Dispute + Aficionado stuff.

Wonder Years Split 5"? That sounds interesting.

• 1 month later...

If you pre-ordered this you can DL it now @ NoSleep. I bought this album more as a "eh lets see how it is" order. I must say I am...4 tracks in now? On "Stonehands." This is the BY FAR the best shit they have ever done. I am instantly in love with these songs, and this coming from a person that needed a few listens to get into their older stuff. They sound like they matured in an incredible way. Seriously, the songs are so fucking good. Totally surprised and impressed. Wasn't expecting such a solid effort! Anyone else hear it?

If you pre-ordered this you can DL it now @ NoSleep. I bought this album more as a "eh lets see how it is" order. I must say I am...4 tracks in now? On "Stonehands." This is the BY FAR the best shit they have ever done. I am instantly in love with these songs, and this coming from a person that needed a few listens to get into their older stuff. They sound like they matured in an incredible way. Seriously, the songs are so fucking good. Totally surprised and impressed. Wasn't expecting such a solid effort! Anyone else hear it?

Thanks for the heads up, downloading now...